Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: || Official Far Eastern University [thread 2] ||  (Read 277487 times)

justine16

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
Re: || Official Far Eastern University [thread 2] ||
« Reply #2670 on: December 28, 2012, 03:09:32 am »
Hello po! Just wanna ask kung may physical exam po ba ang FEU? 
Gustong gusto ko po kasi talaga mag FEU (or USTe kung di man makapasa) kaso yung boplaks kong classmate started talking about physical exam in college. At ako naman as a conservative parang ayaw ko na mag college. ;D ;D So meron nga po ba?

alexcar

• jellybean
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #2671 on: December 28, 2012, 05:55:14 pm »
Hello po! Just wanna ask kung may physical exam po ba ang FEU? 
Gustong gusto ko po kasi talaga mag FEU (or USTe kung di man makapasa) kaso yung boplaks kong classmate started talking about physical exam in college. At ako naman as a conservative parang ayaw ko na mag college. ;D ;D So meron nga po ba?
Have you taken the USTet exams? Cause unlike other schools, specific exam dates lang sa UST. The last exam date was December pa. :) About the physical exam, it's not like maghuhubad ka don, so nothing to worry about

justine16

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #2672 on: December 31, 2012, 04:04:12 pm »
Have you taken the USTet exams? Cause unlike other schools, specific exam dates lang sa UST. The last exam date was December pa. :) About the physical exam, it's not like maghuhubad ka don, so nothing to worry about

Di pa po ako maga college next year.   :)  Actually, I'm 2nd year highschool palang pero I've been planning na for my college.  ;D ;D Thank you nalang po. More power to FEU.

graceyy. ü

• chocolate rocks
  • My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways.
    • Blog
« Reply #2673 on: January 29, 2013, 06:21:47 pm »
Hello! Balak ko pong magpasa ng form sa Friday. Paano po ba gagawin? Kapag po ba nagpasa ng form, exam na agad? And madali lang po ba yung FEU-CAT? Balak ko po kasi mag-scholar, eh. Yung course ko po is BS MedTech sana. :)

susette_sassy

« Reply #2674 on: February 11, 2013, 06:46:39 pm »
hi! ask ko lang po nag entrance exam po kasi ako sa feu tapos yung choice kong courses medtech, biology pwede pa ba kong magpalit to occupational therapy??

vampiredoll

• cotton candy
  • "Curiouser and curiouser."
    • some random super girl
« Reply #2675 on: February 11, 2013, 08:32:09 pm »
hi! ask ko lang po nag entrance exam po kasi ako sa feu tapos yung choice kong courses medtech, biology pwede pa ba kong magpalit to occupational therapy??

Oh yes. Until you have enrolled to an institute, you can change courses. :)

meron palang occupational therapy sa FEU? :O oh well.
WP | FB | GR | T

PLMayer_xxvi

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #2676 on: February 22, 2013, 01:13:41 pm »
hi, ask ko lang po kung tumatanggap ang FEU ng 2nd courser, im planning to take BS Med Tech here, BS Biology grad po ako,..thanks :)

susette_sassy

« Reply #2677 on: February 26, 2013, 09:33:10 am »
magkano po tuition ng medtech per sem?

vampiredoll

• cotton candy
    • some random super girl
« Reply #2678 on: February 27, 2013, 09:48:18 pm »
hi, ask ko lang po kung tumatanggap ang FEU ng 2nd courser, im planning to take BS Med Tech here, BS Biology grad po ako,..thanks :)

Definitely. As long as you meet the requirements, they'll accept you. :)

magkano po tuition ng medtech per sem?

41,737.00   for first year students. :) Refer to the FEU website for more info. :)
WP | FB | GR | T

_Kier

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #2679 on: March 03, 2013, 07:31:32 pm »
Hi i hve some question ..... so i took a free examination on FEU EAC with my classmates after the result , some of us got ok for enrollment and the other half got for interview  :-\ ??? so im worried .. does it mean you got a low score? what are the usually questions for interview? mahirap ba?  :(

flapjack

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #2680 on: March 12, 2013, 11:38:05 am »
i want to take bs med tech and i was thinking if it's trisem in feu manila?

vampiredoll

• cotton candy
    • some random super girl
« Reply #2681 on: March 13, 2013, 08:35:47 pm »
i want to take bs med tech and i was thinking if it's trisem in feu manila?

Nope. Regular school year for all FEU-main-offered courses. :) They are pretty strict with admissions, though. Check the website for additional info.

Hi i hve some question ..... so i took a free examination on FEU EAC with my classmates after the result , some of us got ok for enrollment and the other half got for interview  :-\ ??? so im worried .. does it mean you got a low score? what are the usually questions for interview? mahirap ba?  :(

I'm not sure, but its either the course that they picked does not require an interview and your's did ORRRRR, they got better grades; they were given free pass anyway. Interviews are never difficult! proceed to the interview with confidence and you'll get through! :)
WP | FB | GR | T

flapjack

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #2682 on: April 11, 2013, 01:18:44 am »
Nope. Regular school year for all FEU-main-offered courses. :) They are pretty strict with admissions, though. Check the website for additional info.
ah thanks!  :)kaso ang mahal naman ng medtech around 5ok :'( , gusto ko sana mag apply as student assistant para maka save, ano bang work ang binibigay nila? mahirap ba?

awezamME

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #2683 on: April 25, 2013, 02:39:12 am »
Guys, sino may alam ng apartment near feu??
<center>🐥: @zamfuellos<br>📷: @zamfuellos</center>

vampiredoll

• cotton candy
    • some random super girl
« Reply #2684 on: April 30, 2013, 12:24:58 am »
ah thanks!  :)kaso ang mahal naman ng medtech around 5ok :'( , gusto ko sana mag apply as student assistant para maka save, ano bang work ang binibigay nila? mahirap ba?

General Office work, but you have to meet a certain grade requirement a.k.a no failing marks. I'm not sure but the last time I checked, they only employ students in their third and fourth years. Call FEU to be sure.

There are other scholarships offered naman, if ever. If you get an average of 1. 50 above, you'll get a full scholarship for the next semester. Get 1.75 above and you'll only need to pat half the tuition. There's also a scholarship offered by the central Student Organization, but again you have to meet a certain grade requirement. the school is not "madamot"; they'll help you as much as possible. You just need to really like studying and finishing school, and they'll help you. good luck. Let's go, Tams!
WP | FB | GR | T

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Be a Running Princess

by: guest, 2014-04-15

Remember how you said you'd try to exercise more this summer? Here's a totally fun way to do it! :D The Etude House Princess Run is happening on May 25 at Bonifacio Global...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved