Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Official De La Salle- College Of Saint Benilde Thread  (Read 266236 times)

iluv18

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
Re: The Official De La Salle- College Of Saint Benilde Thread
« Reply #1275 on: February 01, 2010, 03:49:40 PM »
Hello, I'm Jewel, a sophomore HRIM student at CSB. did you mean HRIM? if so, For me, yes. It's actually benilde's specialization.

ayy, oo nga po.. HRIM nga.. sorry... hehe..  ;D Saan po kayo nagtotour?? saka magkano po tuition fee?? thanks po..

hime_jewel

• sugar drops
  • The learner, the artist and the art.
    • The Learner, the Artist and the Art.
« Reply #1276 on: February 03, 2010, 02:49:21 PM »
hello, please help meee!!
ask ko lang, maganda ba yung course na Bachelor of Arts in Consular and Diplomatic Affairs (AB-CDA)?

mahirap ba ang entrance exam? i mean, how hard? pleeease!! help help help

Hi, an HRIM student here. I think CDA here is good naman. I have friends kasi from CDA, so I can tell. For the exams, I depends on you eh. But it's not that nosebleed-able. don't worry.  :)
I am the poem, you are the song. :>

ASK me anything! :P
.buhay-eskwela.

mitsuko_ichijo2

• sugar drops
    • multiply.com
« Reply #1277 on: February 03, 2010, 05:36:17 PM »
mahal ba yung tuition ng CDA? gano po ba ka hirap? :-\
I..N..S..O..M..N..I..A

hime_jewel

• sugar drops
« Reply #1278 on: February 03, 2010, 05:55:17 PM »
mahal ba yung tuition ng CDA? gano po ba ka hirap? :-\

I think CDA's tuition fee is more or less 50k per trimester which is approximately 150k per school year. Not sure how hard CDA is. it's a pre-law course kasi eh and you'll have French classes, too. So, I guess it can be tough. But don't be scared, college life can be really tough.

.buhay-eskwela.

hime_jewel

• sugar drops
« Reply #1279 on: February 03, 2010, 05:59:43 PM »
ayy, oo nga po.. HRIM nga.. sorry... hehe..  ;D Saan po kayo nagtotour?? saka magkano po tuition fee?? thanks po..

kapag frosh palang mga 50-60 k per term, and benilde is trimester so x3. when you're on track na pag 2nd year and you're gonna choose Culinary Arts, mga 90-100k+ per term na. Pag hospitality management o kaya Tourism Management, hindi naman ganun ka astronomical yung tuition fee. pero yung TM maraming tours. CA and HM isa lang sa kanila. so far yung naexperience ko palang na tour is Banaue for PTOUR-1 and Bohol for PTOUR-2, which are minors sa HRIM, hindi ka pa on track nun. but yung batch right now, Bohol na for PTOUR-1 then Macau for PTOUR-2.  :)

.buhay-eskwela.

mitsuko_ichijo2

• sugar drops
    • multiply.com
« Reply #1280 on: February 04, 2010, 05:41:35 PM »
I think CDA's tuition fee is more or less 50k per trimester which is approximately 150k per school year. Not sure how hard CDA is. it's a pre-law course kasi eh and you'll have French classes, too. So, I guess it can be tough. But don't be scared, college life can be really tough.

THANK YOUUU SOOO MUCH! ;D
I..N..S..O..M..N..I..A

♥Krish♥

• sugar drops
  • "I am just myself, and who I am is a lot."
« Reply #1281 on: February 06, 2010, 08:45:04 PM »
BEE Results are now released! Weee.. I passed. BS-IHM is my course.  :D

akaaj

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #1282 on: February 07, 2010, 08:55:58 AM »
Hey, I'm new here. I'm planning to apply for DLS-CSB as a late Freshman Applicant.

I just want to ask if AB-CDA is a quota course since it is my first choice in the school.
May I also ask for some advice/tips if your applying via downloading the forms (I'm not from Manila eh). And what's the coverage for the exam? Is it easier or hard compared to the USTET exam (for fellow freshmen who took the exam or people who took the exam once).

Thanks!  ;D
In Hoc Signo Vinces

Czaaa

• cotton candy
    • twtr
« Reply #1283 on: February 07, 2010, 09:01:49 AM »
Hey, I'm new here. I'm planning to apply for DLS-CSB as a late Freshman Applicant.

I just want to ask if AB-CDA is a quota course since it is my first choice in the school.
May I also ask for some advice/tips if your applying via downloading the forms (I'm not from Manila eh). And what's the coverage for the exam? Is it easier or hard compared to the USTET exam (for fellow freshmen who took the exam or people who took the exam once).

Thanks!  ;D
I'm not sure if theres a quota or something - but since youre a late applicant maybe if theres a lot of applicants for CDA they'll cut off the numbers.

For the application form just be sure that you'll download the whole form. HAHA.
Youll pay din naman when you pass it :)

The coverage of the exam? As usual - the math, science, english, non verbal etc.

USTET? Yun ba yung sa UST?
I dunno, but Im a sophomore CA student in CSB and I also took the USTET before - for me USTET is easier.

BEE Results are now released! Weee.. I passed. BS-IHM is my course.  :D
Congrats! :)

akaaj

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #1284 on: February 07, 2010, 09:12:14 AM »
I'm not sure if theres a quota or something - but since youre a late applicant maybe if theres a lot of applicants for CDA they'll cut off the numbers.

For the application form just be sure that you'll download the whole form. HAHA.
Youll pay din naman when you pass it :)

The coverage of the exam? As usual - the math, science, english, non verbal etc.

USTET? Yun ba yung sa UST?
I dunno, but Im a sophomore CA student in CSB and I also took the USTET before - for me USTET is easier.
Congrats! :)

Thanks for the reply!   :)
And yes, USTET is the exam for UST (it was the easiest entrance exam i took eh_
What is the student population pala of DLS-CSB? Could you also give na rin the approximate population for freshmen?
Thanks!  ;D
In Hoc Signo Vinces

angelastellar

• chocolate rocks
  • OhhLala :)
« Reply #1285 on: February 07, 2010, 03:20:12 PM »
Hi Everyone! I just want to ask something I passed the BEE exam and i just got the result yesterday (btw HRIM yung Course) Kse nung nagtest ako last Dec 15 ata yun wla sa mind ko yung scholarships so nagtest ako as an ordinary applicant lng dun na wlang scholar-scholarship and then now prang gusto ko kumuha ng SOFA grant pra makatipid kse nga pag dating ng 2nd yr. and 3rd yr. mahal na daw yung bayad sa course na kinuha ko. so ano yun kukuha ulit ng exam with the SOFA grant?and magbabayad ulit ako ng another 600?

For Example nakakuha nko ng test with the SOFA grant?? and then i failed??dba accepted prin ako sa benilde because i already passed the BEE??

Sorry ang haba :o :D

Thanks! 8)

hime_jewel

• sugar drops
« Reply #1286 on: February 07, 2010, 03:31:07 PM »
Hi Everyone! I just want to ask something I passed the BEE exam and i just got the result yesterday (btw HRIM yung Course) Kse nung nagtest ako last Dec 15 ata yun wla sa mind ko yung scholarships so nagtest ako as an ordinary applicant lng dun na wlang scholar-scholarship and then now prang gusto ko kumuha ng SOFA grant pra makatipid kse nga pag dating ng 2nd yr. and 3rd yr. mahal na daw yung bayad sa course na kinuha ko. so ano yun kukuha ulit ng exam with the SOFA grant?and magbabayad ulit ako ng another 600?

For Example nakakuha nko ng test with the SOFA grant?? and then i failed??dba accepted prin ako sa benilde because i already passed the BEE??

Sorry ang haba :o :D

Thanks! 8)

Yes, pwede kang kumuha ng scholarship grant pag nakapasok ka na sa benilde. pero walang bayad yun, di katulad sa BEE. And whether you pass the scholarship or not, it won't affect naman your stay.   :) according to my friends who applied for scholarship grants, sobrang daming pagdadaanan and vinivisit pa ng kahit sino from the grants office ang house ng scholarship applicants. hehe.

.buhay-eskwela.

angelastellar

• chocolate rocks
  • OhhLala :)
« Reply #1287 on: February 07, 2010, 04:07:01 PM »
Yes, pwede kang kumuha ng scholarship grant pag nakapasok ka na sa benilde. pero walang bayad yun, di katulad sa BEE. And whether you pass the scholarship or not, it won't affect naman your stay.   :) according to my friends who applied for scholarship grants, sobrang daming pagdadaanan and vinivisit pa ng kahit sino from the grants office ang house ng scholarship applicants. hehe.

Okay thanks for answering  :)
Pwedeng bang malaman kung scholar na yung friend mo??
Thanks again!

hime_jewel

• sugar drops
« Reply #1288 on: February 07, 2010, 05:40:15 PM »

Okay thanks for answering  :)
Pwedeng bang malaman kung scholar na yung friend mo??
Thanks again!

Some of them passed the scholarship. Depends rin kung gano kalaking percentage yung scholarship na aapplyan mo eh. kung full scholarship siguro mahirap makapasok..

.buhay-eskwela.

♥Krish♥

• sugar drops
  • "I am just myself, and who I am is a lot."
« Reply #1289 on: February 07, 2010, 05:54:02 PM »
Ask ko lang po kung ilan yung inaaccept ng CSB sa SOFA grant? I already passed the BEE and I'm just waiting for the result of my scholarship application.

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Happiness in a Coke Bottle

by: guest, 2014-08-01

Weve heard about it, weve seen the videos and weve wanted to get our hands on our very own Coke bottle ever since. After years of waiting, Coca-Cola has finally brought the Share-a-Coke...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved