Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

News:

Visit our new Candy Blog for the latest news and updates from Candy editorial team!

Author Topic: All About Foundation [Merged]  (Read 158636 times)

heystarapol

• sugar drops
  • YouTube Makeup Guru // Blogger <3
    • Hey Star Apol YouTube Channel
Re: All About Foundation [Merged]
« Reply #1080 on: June 01, 2013, 12:02:02 AM »
Hello Candy Girls :)

Being a fan of BB Creams ever since I tried the Neutrogena one, I never ever tried any other liquid foundations other than those very promising blemish balm creams. I don't why. Hihi. I still use the SanSan matte liquid foundation once in a while, but I find myself reaching for BB creams more. ❤

If you wanna know more about the BB Creams I am addicted to this month, please check out my recently uploaded May Favorites video. I featured the two face products in there. ❤ I hope you could drop by, candy girls. :-) Thank you!

May Favorites 2013 :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaZZXrZHhQA
Catch my star, will you?
Subscribe, please? ♥
YOUTUBE/BLOG!

azzurra

• cotton candy
  • Renaissance Woman
    • Bringing Smiles
« Reply #1081 on: June 01, 2013, 02:49:53 AM »
My favorite MUA recommended the CC cream from Clinique.  Honestly, I'm very happy with the BB cream of Maybelline.  It's normal for me to get compliments and I'm sure my makeup helps too.
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

Itsgazell

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #1082 on: June 02, 2013, 02:44:27 PM »
My absolute holy grail foundation is laura mercier silk creme foundation. Omg it's amazing. I have large pores and a ton of acne scars... This foundation covers everything. It's a very thick formula so you only need a pea size amount, even if you need a lot of coverage. Medium to high coverage and very buildable. Leaves a dewy finish but I usually make it matte with a matte pressed powder. Its even good for oily skin! Stays on all day, especially with a primer and setting spray. I absolutely love this foundation. The only problem I have with it is the price because its high end. It's about 40 here in the u.s. and I believe it's 1 fluid ounce.

For drugstore foundations naman, I enjoy loreal true match and revlon color stay. They're very comparable to higher end foundations, if not better.

On my lazy days I usually just throw on Sonia kashuk concealer and bb cream from revlon.

^__^

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #1083 on: June 12, 2013, 01:52:10 AM »
My absolute holy grail foundation is laura mercier silk creme foundation. Omg it's amazing. I have large pores and a ton of acne scars... This foundation covers everything. It's a very thick formula so you only need a pea size amount, even if you need a lot of coverage. Medium to high coverage and very buildable. Leaves a dewy finish but I usually make it matte with a matte pressed powder. Its even good for oily skin! Stays on all day, especially with a primer and setting spray. I absolutely love this foundation. The only problem I have with it is the price because its high end. It's about 40 here in the u.s. and I believe it's 1 fluid ounce.

For drugstore foundations naman, I enjoy loreal true match and revlon color stay. They're very comparable to higher end foundations, if not better.

On my lazy days I usually just throw on Sonia kashuk concealer and bb cream from revlon.

i loooove the laura mercer silk creme foundation! i know it's full coverage but i just apply a thin layer of it and that gives me a fresh, even look. it makes all the difference for me! it's the only foundation that doesn't cake on me. after that i put on some blush and lip gloss and i'm all set for the day!
I <3 NERDS

wordpower

• sugar drops
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #1084 on: July 20, 2013, 01:01:12 AM »
azzurra I've been seeing a lot of ads of that clinique cc cream.  How much kaya?

^_^ how much again yung laura mercier?  I got the lipgloss around 900 bucks pero I'm not so sure about the foundation.  I need a replacement na.

sweetfella

• jellybean
  • Jet'aime
« Reply #1085 on: August 08, 2013, 10:41:16 AM »
Anyone here using EB Advance Shine Free Make up Foundation (Oriental) and Maybelline Shine Free Facepowder (Natural)? Nung una okay pa ko sa combi na to, nacocover pa nila yung dark circles sa eyes ko, yun naman talaga ang rason kung bakit ako naglalagay, hehe, di naman ako tinutubuan ng pimples kaya medyo okay naman yung mukha ko, di rin ako nagkaron ng breakouts after kong gumamit, kaya feeling ko okay ako sa products na to. Pero ayun nga, habang tumatagal, di na ako nasasatisfy sa result niya sa mukha ko, and ngayon, nag-cacake na siya sa mukha ko, sa nose area. Am I over using it na ba? Or do I need to use other products na? Can you suggest anything na proven na maganda sa face gamitin? I have fair complexion naman so nasa lighter side daw ako dapat ng mga shades mamili. TIA! :)
CC Story POWER OF TWO
Clique SFCC

kyutipay

• cotton candy
  • sweet tweenteen ♥
« Reply #1086 on: August 25, 2013, 12:11:37 AM »
i loooove the laura mercer silk creme foundation! i know it's full coverage but i just apply a thin layer of it and that gives me a fresh, even look. it makes all the difference for me! it's the only foundation that doesn't cake on me. after that i put on some blush and lip gloss and i'm all set for the day!

Where i can find laura mercer silk creme foundation? thanks:)
♥God♥ keeps ME going

azzurra

• cotton candy
  • Renaissance Woman
    • Bringing Smiles
« Reply #1087 on: August 29, 2013, 12:09:39 AM »
^ You can only buy laura mercier at Rustan's. 

My question is, how much is it?
I have been impressed with the urgency of doing. Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Being willing is not enough; we must do.

judd18

• chocolate rocks
  • TeenTalker
« Reply #1088 on: September 13, 2013, 11:31:35 AM »
Hello ,try to use the Color combo cream of Deoproce..sobrang effective no need to retouch long lasting sya,,color correction pa sya, it's not only foundation ,meron din syang whitening spf 49 at anti wrinkle...

ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Happy (almost) Halloween!

by: kaye, 2014-10-26

Fun Fact: Halloween is my favorite not-holiday. Every year, my sisters and I veg out on the couch with a gratuitous amount of candy and junk food, and a queue of classic spooky-but-not-scary...

ADVERTISEMENT
About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved