Magazine

What Do You Think Of The February Issue?

Have you gotten your copy yet? Tell us what you think!

January 24, 2013 08:00 pm

What do you think of the February issue?

4 out of 5 | Number of Votes: 8

• John Paul 1
    i need more TAYLOR SWIFT CANDY MAGAZINE COVER... :)
    Feb 13 2013 @ 10:54am

• allyouwantisMAE 2
    Very nice and beautiful cover. I really love this February issue! My friends and I were so amazed to Taylor Swift. My goodness! She really looks like a barbie doll.
    Feb 07 2013 @ 09:23pm

• John Paul 3

hey. Im JOHN PAUL SADIO :)
    Feb 05 2013 @ 09:58am

• John Paul 4
    John Paul Absolutely LOVE the cover! I'm a big Taylor Swift fan.wherever Candy Magazine Taylor Swift cover i buy.. i Love Candy Magazine so much!! i love how you Costumize the Magazines.. its so Cool.. keep Covering Taylor Swift Cover, by the way i have my own Taylor Swift FEBRUARY ISSUE.. this is so AWESOME... I LOVE CANDY MAGAZINE

Read more: http://www.candymag.com/magazine/what-do-you-think-of-the-february-issue/#comments-1#ixzz2K39Ri5jm
    Feb 05 2013 @ 09:55am

• John Paul 5
    Absolutely LOVE the cover! I'm a big Taylor Swift fan.

Feb 05 2013 @ 09:53am

• Rigel May 6
    I was like "WHOAH! " gotta have this! like OMG! taylor!im gonna get ya! its so nice, speechless ! :D
    Jan 31 2013 @ 06:59pm

• Ancel Marie 7
    The February cover was tremendously striking from the very first glance - Taylor Swift was doubtlessly a perfect choice; furthermore, the issue itself was equally moving especially 'cause of "Are Your Friends Ruining Your Love Life?", "When Love Hurts", and "Written in The Stars" that aroused my bottled-up various emotions that I felt 'cause of love. The atmosphere of love's month became more conspicuous to me 'cause of you, Candy!
    Jan 29 2013 @ 08:31am

• HazelBrownEyes013094 8
    I hope next time, you choose other international / local artists to be the cover. I'm a huge and loyal fan of Candy Mag, but it gets so...boring seeing the same people on the cover.
    Jan 28 2013 @ 01:57pm

• mavicivic 9
    I really love the February issue especially my idol Taylor Swift was the cover girl. I went crazy after seeing this in a Book Store that my friends were ashamed of me on how I act. ^_^
    Jan 28 2013 @ 01:29pm

• kristinemarie 10
    Hope nxt time you can feature about Fifty Shades of Grey because im a big fan of it. Kahit na ganon ang ibang content maganda naman talaga yong story .nakaka adik .
    Jan 25 2013 @ 11:28pm

It's Recess Time!

by: angel, 2014-04-24

It's mid-morning on a school day. You're sitting in the classroom, trying desperately to keep your eyes open. Your stomach is grumbling because it's been hours since your first meal...

Which Dystopian Heroine Should You Hang Out With This Summer? Should you hang out with Katniss or Tris?