Magazine

What Do You Think Of The February Issue?

Have you gotten your copy yet? Tell us what you think!

January 24, 2013 08:00 pm

What do you think of the February issue?

4 out of 5 | Number of Votes: 8

• John Paul 1
    i need more TAYLOR SWIFT CANDY MAGAZINE COVER... :)
    Feb 13 2013 @ 10:54am

• allyouwantisMAE 2
    Very nice and beautiful cover. I really love this February issue! My friends and I were so amazed to Taylor Swift. My goodness! She really looks like a barbie doll.
    Feb 07 2013 @ 09:23pm

• John Paul 3

hey. Im JOHN PAUL SADIO :)
    Feb 05 2013 @ 09:58am

• John Paul 4
    John Paul Absolutely LOVE the cover! I'm a big Taylor Swift fan.wherever Candy Magazine Taylor Swift cover i buy.. i Love Candy Magazine so much!! i love how you Costumize the Magazines.. its so Cool.. keep Covering Taylor Swift Cover, by the way i have my own Taylor Swift FEBRUARY ISSUE.. this is so AWESOME... I LOVE CANDY MAGAZINE

Read more: http://www.candymag.com/magazine/what-do-you-think-of-the-february-issue/#comments-1#ixzz2K39Ri5jm
    Feb 05 2013 @ 09:55am

• John Paul 5
    Absolutely LOVE the cover! I'm a big Taylor Swift fan.

Feb 05 2013 @ 09:53am

• Rigel May 6
    I was like "WHOAH! " gotta have this! like OMG! taylor!im gonna get ya! its so nice, speechless ! :D
    Jan 31 2013 @ 06:59pm

• Ancel Marie 7
    The February cover was tremendously striking from the very first glance - Taylor Swift was doubtlessly a perfect choice; furthermore, the issue itself was equally moving especially 'cause of "Are Your Friends Ruining Your Love Life?", "When Love Hurts", and "Written in The Stars" that aroused my bottled-up various emotions that I felt 'cause of love. The atmosphere of love's month became more conspicuous to me 'cause of you, Candy!
    Jan 29 2013 @ 08:31am

• HazelBrownEyes013094 8
    I hope next time, you choose other international / local artists to be the cover. I'm a huge and loyal fan of Candy Mag, but it gets so...boring seeing the same people on the cover.
    Jan 28 2013 @ 01:57pm

• mavicivic 9
    I really love the February issue especially my idol Taylor Swift was the cover girl. I went crazy after seeing this in a Book Store that my friends were ashamed of me on how I act. ^_^
    Jan 28 2013 @ 01:29pm

• kristinemarie 10
    Hope nxt time you can feature about Fifty Shades of Grey because im a big fan of it. Kahit na ganon ang ibang content maganda naman talaga yong story .nakaka adik .
    Jan 25 2013 @ 11:28pm

Be a Running Princess

by: guest, 2014-04-15

Remember how you said you'd try to exercise more this summer? Here's a totally fun way to do it! :D The Etude House Princess Run is happening on May 25 at Bonifacio Global...

How Healthy Are You When It Comes To Food? Are you a diet diva or a fast food junkie? Take this quiz to find out.

PHOTO McDonald's Philippines

Who is your summer crush?

• THIS GENERATION (Ongoing story)
    M1DLF
    CHAPTER 18: THE VEIN, THE SMOKING MACHINE, THE ENIGMA, AND THE OTHER ENIGMA!You think I’m prettyWithout any makeup onYou  think ... Read more
    Posted on Today at 01:13:16 pm
  • What Sports do you like?
    maggieyusay
    I'm into Triathlon. Is anyone else a Triathlete here? wehehe Read more
    Posted on Today at 10:53:44 am
  • Speak Now
    yhuchie
    Hahaha. Lol. but thanks. Read more
    Posted on April 19, 2014, 05:16:23 pm
  • Flirting With My Ex-Boyfriend [On-Going]
    delacruzifixion
    Abangan bukas! Ang chapter 2 na inabangan ng lahat, sa April 20 na! Read thr first chapter at link above this post. Thank you! Read more
    Posted on April 19, 2014, 10:34:26 am
  • The Royalties
    LuchiMii
     BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE, I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT This is a TAGALOG STORY. Well actually taglish pero ang target readers ko ay fili... Read more
    Posted on April 18, 2014, 10:07:43 pm