All the must-read, must-visit, must-do things rolled into one section, and these are the Top 5 that piqued your curiosity. Don't agree? Leave a comment with your favorite lifestyle story from 2013!
- What's In Your Kikay Kit?
The Candy editors let you in on their beauty secrets by sharing the contents of their beauty bags.
- Book Launch: Tricia Gosingtian's 150 Style Essentials For Every Girl
If you missed out on the launch of Tricia's book, then you probably went through this gallery. Or if you were at the launch, you probably checked it out too and relived the event!
- Hot Off The Press: She's Dating The Gangster Extended Edition
It's not like you needed any more convincing, but did this post urge you to buy the extended version of She's Dating The Gangster? If it did, then hooray for SDTG!
- Pop Fiction Book Signing With The Authors Of She's Dating The Gangster, Operation: Break The Casanova's Heart, and Three Words, Eight Letters, Say It , And I'm Yours
You definitely loved your Pop Fiction books this year and you were more than thrilled to meet the authors behind these books.
- Ever Wonder What's Inside A Candy Magazine Editor's Bag?
We love What's In My Bag photos so we were more than happy to share the (edited, haha) contents of our own bags. Maybe we'll do this again next year!
And that's it for the top stories in this section. We're looking forward to churning out more lifestyle features for you in the coming year. Here's hoping you love them too!