It’s never too early to plan a vacation, because the earlier you plan, the better the deals you can avail. If you’re looking for something nice and cozy for your first trip in 2015, head to Casa San Pablo in Laguna for some quality time with your loved ones for a lovely country getaway you won’t forget. It is also a recipient of Trip Advisor’s Certificate of Excellence for 2014.
- Barrio San Roque, San Pablo City, Laguna
- To get to the hotel, take the South Luzon Expressway and then take the exit towards Pan-Philippine Highway.
- Businessmen looking for a location for company retreat
- Couples looking a romantic rustic getaway ideal for a wedding
- Families who want a place for a country-style escape
- The inn is located outdoors with cottages surrounded by pine trees.
- Most of the inn’s buildings and facilities have large windows looking out into the countryside, allowing guests to feel close to nature.
- The inn is decorated with an assortment of beautifully crafted chairs and knick-knacks that give it a very retro and nostalgic ambiance.
Read the full feature on Casa San Pablo on TravelBook.ph.