Stressed out? Why don't you try folding paper into 3D objects a.k.a. origami. If you have been suffering with anxiety, origami is the best way to de-stress because it engages the mind and eye to give you a calming effect—and it's also a good five-minute form of relaxation. (via timesofindia.indiatimes.com)
Try making this cute heart! You could easily do this in just 5 easy steps.
- Fold a square piece of paper diagonally in half on both sides to make a crease.
- Fold the top corner downwards to meet the center crease.
- Fold the bottom corner 'til it meets the top part of the paper.
- Fold both right and left sides so they meet in the center.
- Flip to the back and fold the excess corners on the sides and on top.
What other activities are certified boredom busters for you? Share them below!