compiled by Roch Vergara
- My fave Christmas memory would be when my Lolo Gali was still alive and he would dress up as a Pinoy Santa Claus! He had the whole outfit, with beard and a pillow stuffed stomach! We always got such a kick out of it! :) —Patty Laurel, Host
- Childhood Christmas memories spent with my whole family in Baguio. It was all about family laughs, food, gift giving, biruans, and a lot of love. To this day, I remember how cold the water was when I take a shower! —Macky Escalona, Basketball player, Barangay Ginebra Kings
- Staying up 'til midnight to "wait for Santa Claus." We'd always fall asleep anyway but there was this one time when my lolo dressed up as Santa and handed out gifts to me and my siblings! We were so convinced it was him, and we didn't find out till years later! —Lia Cruz, BTV Host and Courtside Reporter
- My favorite memory of Christmas is when I was a kid, my mom would make us sleep siesta, and then we'd wake up at 10PM for mass. When we get home, we all eat together for Noche Buena and wait til midnight to open gifts and play games with the cousins! —Bianca Gonzales, Host, PBB Uplate and E Live
- When my family was complete here in Manila. Didn't really do much but the thought of having everyone present after the longest time made it very very memorable. —Drew Arellano, Host, Balikbayan
- My favorite Christmas memory is finding out that Santa Claus is actually true! —Ramon Bautista, Professor, comedian, and U92 DJ
These are the benefits of living in a dorm.
Proof that it's not easy being an actor.
Get the glow minus the shine.
Blaming yourself, expecting the worst, and more!
Off-shoulder trend: Is it a go or a no for our resident non-fashion girl? Find out now!
Time to hit the cinemas and watch Jason Paul Laxamana and Viva Films' latest offering.
Even the smallest ideas can change the world.
"It was through God that she found me."