Lifestyle

The One Direction Boys Would Date Their Fans

One lucky fan was able to sit with One Direction for a one-on-one interview.
by Roch Vergara, Staff Writer, candymag.com
photo courtesy of Inside Edition

March 17, 2012 10:00 am

14-year-old Mikaela Norville, the daughter of news anchor Deborah Norville, got to chat with Harry, Zayn, Liam, Niall and Louis in Long Island, New York. The boys dished about how overwhelmed they are with all the attention they're getting from fans. They also shared if they would ever date a fan.

(via Popcrush.com)

5 out of 5 | Number of Votes: 6

• cathycath 1
    wow ! i can't wait:)
    May 23 2012 @ 11:02pm

• NoRgrtsJstLv 2
    Favor? Like this please. Its a 1d Contest Thanks! http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=201404636645611&set=a.201
    Apr 25 2012 @ 03:44pm

• danicastyles:) 3
    But I see you with her slow dancing tearing me apart cause you didn't see!âªâª Oh how I wish that was me!âªâª

Mar 22 2012 @ 05:27pm

• rainbowsmiles03 4
    She's one lucky girl! So jelly :3
    Mar 19 2012 @ 09:01am

• itsJiezelm 5
    I watched it on TalkTv. I feel a bit jelous! Wah! She's so lucky.
    Mar 18 2012 @ 07:31pm

• itsJiezelm 6
    I watched it on TalkTv. I feel a bit jelous! Wah! She's so lucky.
    Mar 18 2012 @ 07:31pm

• Johanna2227 7
    OH HOW I LOVE THEM SO MUCH! I really am a directioner :))
    Mar 17 2012 @ 09:51pm

• mistress14 8
    Yieeeh!!! Oh how I wish that was me! âªâª
    Mar 17 2012 @ 08:44pm

• anabeatrizbarri 9
    Awwwww! I wish I can go on a date with a celebrity. :)
    Mar 17 2012 @ 01:16pm

Be a Running Princess

by: guest, 2014-04-15

Remember how you said you'd try to exercise more this summer? Here's a totally fun way to do it! :D The Etude House Princess Run is happening on May 25 at Bonifacio Global...

Which Dystopian Heroine Should You Hang Out With This Summer? Should you hang out with Katniss or Tris?

PHOTO Instagram (@teenvogue/@goldenglobes)

Whose short hair style do you love most?

• DORMS near UST.
    pcmc27
    Hi, we're looking for 1 female roommate sa Anson Tower, Dapitan. 12k (4k per head) per month water and electricity not included.... Read more
    Posted on Today at 08:38:23 am
  • Ang ulam ko kanina ay _________. Ikaw? SEASON 2!
    camille::)
    Ang ulam ko kanina ay adobong manok with kamatis and sibuyas at the side tsaka sitsaro yum yum yum! Read more
    Posted on April 23, 2014, 09:54:55 pm
  • Quotes Thread [read page 1]
    indoorotaku
    "Wala naman kasing term na love is complicated. Sa totoo lang, napakadaling magmahal. Nagiging complicated nga lang dahil sa mga... Read more
    Posted on April 23, 2014, 06:02:27 pm
  • DORMS
    krizzle1001
    Quote from: Milostar on March 14, 2014, 10:48:58 pmHi, meron bang may alarm ng dormitory or room for rent malapit sa San Beda or... Read more
    Posted on April 23, 2014, 10:22:38 am
  • A Candy Girl's Guide to Summer Love | April 2012
    CupKate
      Actually nararanasan ko po siya ngayon. To tell you the truth, apat na araw na siyang bumabagabag sa isipan ko. SummerCrush ik... Read more
    Posted on April 23, 2014, 09:15:33 am