- Were you able to discover more about yourself inside the PBB house? "There were many tasks wherein I got to know myself better. For example during the flag racing task, and other physical tasks, I was able to find out what my limitations are. Because, outside of the house I never experienced collapsing but inside the house I collapsed. I learned a lot about myself especially when it comes to getting along with other people, knowing that a lot of people are watching even if you're all just in one house. It felt weird but then you get to explore yourself more."
- Is there anything you missed eating while inside Kuya's house? "It was common for all of us inside the house to miss food like burgers, fries, pizza, and ice cream."
- After your eviction, did you get to see yourself in previous PBB episodes? "When I got evicted, I didn't watch any episodes right away. I only started watching after 2 weeks maybe? Until now, I've only seen a few episodes. When I'm watching, I end up missing the house and my housemates. Also, it changes for me in a way because on TV it's already edited, but inside the house all the events were just normal to us. But, on primetime or on uber, it's already edited so all the emotions become exaggerated when I get to watch it."
- How has your life changed after your Pinoy Big Brother stint? "In my family, in my opinion, more of distant cousins introduce themselves to me saying they're my cousin and I respond by saying hello. Of course, they get familiar with me so they introduce themselves as my cousins but I've never really met them before because they are distant relatives. When it comes to my friends, things are still the same, they just say that they miss it before but things are still good even if we don't get to go out as much."
- Looking back, are there things that you would have done differently that could've made you the Big Winner? "I wish I got to condition my body more because during the tasks, it was my body that gave up which is why I had a hard time. Other than that, nothing else.