- What are your get-happy secrets? "Music. When you listen to different kinds of music, everyone has their happy song. My happy song is... it's always been "DJ" by Alphabeat. Its beat cascades to the top. And cooking. I love cooking. Ever since I was a kid. If I'm having a stressful day, the more stressful my day is, the better my meals taste. I have a really good gambas recipe. And panacotta and cupcakes. There was a phase when I used to make pastries all the time. Now, I've moved on to making dishes."
- What's your workout routine like? "Boxing. When I do boxing, the first rounds of sparring is hard. I go up to seven rounds and then the speed ball. The toughest is the ab workout!"
- Name three things on your bucket list. "To travel to Greece. When I see it in movies, and when I hear about it and see pictures, it's just so beautiful! Plus, the food. I love Greek food so much! I also want to be a world class chef. Even now that I'm in showbiz, I'm still cooking and I'm going to college this September. And to graduate! It's hard if you're a working student like me."
- What's the best trip you've ever been on? "It was probably when I was 14 or 15 years old. It was the time when I was doing a show called Star Magic Presents Abt Ur Luv. I was with Empress, AJ, Dino, Chris, my batchmates. We were sent out of the country and they brought us to Singapore and Thailand. It was an 8-day cruise. From that experience that we were on our own without our parents or yayas. It was very different. It was my first time to be independent at such a young age. Empress and I got lost in a mall in Thailand. We were crying because we didn't know where to go! We didn't have our phones with us.Thankfully, we ran into Carla (Humphries) and Victor (Basa)!"
- If your life were to be made into a movie, which actress would you like to portray you? "Definitely Rachel McAdams. She's my favorite actress. I love her in The Notebook. She's so versatile. When I watch her, it's like seeing myself in her. I'm a big fan of hers! She's so beautiful and she's so smart."