We've talked about Emma Watson's book club and her recommended reads, and now we'd like to put the spotlight on another Emma who has the same appetite for reading. Below are Emma Roberts' summer reading list and book suggestions.
- When you're looking for a new fave: Sweetbitter by Stephanie Danler
- When you're lounging by the beach/pool: Cities I've Never Lived In by Sara Majka
- Something to recommend to your friends: A Field Guide to Getting Lost by Rebecca Solnit
- A re-read go-to: Still Life With Woodpecker by Tom Robbins
- When you want to fall in love with a good book: The Impossible Lives of Greta Wells by Andrew Sean Greer
- A life-changing read: Big Magic by Elizabeth Gilbert
- When you need a book that's both quick to read and amazing: Flowers for Algernon by Daniel Keyes
Emma also posted about her 2016 summer reading list, which we think is worth sharing since summer is just a few weeks away.
If you need more book recos, visit Emma's Instagram account. It's peppered with book pictures!