Calamari and Prawn Pasta with Aligue White Wine Cream Sauce
700g cooked linguine
1/3 cup aligue (crab fat)
1 ½ piece onion
2 tbsp garlic
3 pieces diced zucchini
2 cups tomato concaisse
½ cup heavy cream
2 tbsp butter
1 piece shrimp cubes
¼ cup white wine
¼ cup parmesan cheese
- On a bowl, mix flour, cornstarch, salt and pepper
- Clean prawns and calamari
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Dredge seafood in flour mixture and fry until golden. Set aside on a container with paper towel.
- Sauté garlic, onion, zucchini, shrimp cube and aligue.
- Deglaze with white wine and tomato sauce, simmer for 3 minutes.
- Toss pasta in sauce and arrange in plate.
- Top seafood on pasta and serve.