Lifestyle

Blair's Lover Boy

The Candy editors spill which guy they want Blair to end up with.

photo courtesy of The CW (Gossip Girl)

October 25, 2011 02:00 pm

What about you? Who do you want Blair to end up with?

steph.jpg Nate Archibald. I've been Nair fan since the first season! :D And I’ve loved them since I read the Gossip Girl books! —Steph, Art Director
mimi.jpg I'm a die-hard Chair fan, but I also like the push-pull between Blair and Dan. In other words, I'm confused about who she should end up with. But one thing's for sure, the prince is not her Prince Charming. —Mimi, Managing Editor
angel.jpg I've always loved the Chuck-Blair tandem, but I love her chemistry with Dan too so I'm kind of hoping they'll end up together! —Angel, Associate Features Editor
marla.jpg I don't like Prince Louis and his tight blazers; Chuck will always love her but never be good for her; and Dan will probably bore her to death in about two weeks. So... Carter Baizen? —Marla, Associate Lifestyle Editor
macy.jpg We all know it's going to be Chuck and Blair Happily Ever After in The End. But right now, I really can't help but root for DAIR. I stopped crushing on Dan Humphrey a loooong time ago, but after watching the show again (I stopped an entire season!), I get so kilig when they're together in a scene! —Macy, Web Managing Editor
roch.jpg I know it's impossible for Nate and Blair to get back together so I'd cross that out. Dan and Blair have an unspoken connection which makes the show so intriguing! :)—Roch, Web Staff Writer
dyan.jpg I used to be a huge Chair fan but now I want Dair to happen for real. —Dyan, Web Staff Writer

5 out of 5 | Number of Votes: 2

• InLoveWithChuckBass 1
    Chuck loves Blair the way no one else will. All he ever wanted was for her to be happy, no matter how hard it is for him, he's always willing to let Blair go, as long as it's good for her.
    Nov 21 2011 @ 07:16pm

• oblivious2dobvious 2
    Prince Louis is just there to give Blair her own fairytale. But honestly, the fight is just between the Dark Knight and the Pauper. Chuck will always be Blair's love. And I've been a Chair fan since that limo incident (with With Me on the background). Yet, I think it would be helpful, for character development, if Blair and Dan would hook up since they both have the same intellectual capacity and at the same time, Dan can show Chuck how to treat a woman. Nevertheless, I think Chuck and Blair will end up together.
    Nov 11 2011 @ 11:52pm

• anabeatrizbarri 3
    chuck bass. because he will always love her. no one deny that the two ended up together. forever! :)
    Oct 29 2011 @ 10:35am

• Angel Brrameda 4
    I've been a CHAIR fan since season 1 but seeing Prince Louis with B and how he loves her so much despite all of B's secrets and past was so sweet!
    Oct 26 2011 @ 02:14pm

• shannen fraulein 5
    chuck bass!they are perfect for each other..though Blair seems to have forgotten it. â¥
    Oct 26 2011 @ 12:13pm

• fgsdgh 6
    =========== http://www.styleown.com ===========
    Oakley Sunglasses,Versace Sunglasses,Coach Purse
    Oct 26 2011 @ 09:30am

• vampiredoll 7
    I've been Team Chuck since season 1 but right now, Dan is super nice and maybe he is just who Blair needs.
    Oct 25 2011 @ 10:07pm

• yena katusha 8
    We all know Chuck and Blair are destined to be together! CHAIR forevaaah!
    Oct 25 2011 @ 08:00pm

• geishagirl_charlene 9
    Chuck and Blair has this special understanding no other man can replace.
    Oct 25 2011 @ 07:14pm

• queencess 10
    CHUCK BASS for Blair, definitely! Even Blair kinda hopes deep inside that he's the father of her child! *u*
    Oct 25 2011 @ 06:37pm

• Andrea Almira 11
    Chuck and Blair forever! I know Chuck wasn't good for Blair in the past seasons but lets face it, he's changed.
    Oct 25 2011 @ 06:12pm

• Goldie 12
    I think prince Louie, I mean what girl wouldn't want a prince!
    Oct 25 2011 @ 06:10pm

• Barney 13
    Chuck will always be the one for Blair.
    Oct 25 2011 @ 06:06pm

• iza santos 14
    chuck and blair forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oct 25 2011 @ 03:42pm

• Vanilla 15
    Chuck and Blair!!!
    Oct 25 2011 @ 03:18pm

Be a Running Princess

by: guest, 2014-04-15

Remember how you said you'd try to exercise more this summer? Here's a totally fun way to do it! :D The Etude House Princess Run is happening on May 25 at Bonifacio Global...

How Healthy Are You When It Comes To Food? Are you a diet diva or a fast food junkie? Take this quiz to find out.

PHOTO McDonald's Philippines

Who is your summer crush?