- Peppy Peplums. Add some pep to your fashion step with a board full of wonderful peplum tops and dresses in assorted styles and fits. The peplums on this board are a new twist to plain ones you might have already seen. There are a variety of sheer, polka dotted, leather, printed, pastel, laced, color blocked, striped, checkered and sequined peplums you can add to your fashion bible the next time you shop for clothes.
- Vintage-Inspired Movie Posters. Perfect for long weekends and nothing-to-do days (if they still exist) are a list of classic chick flicks and modern films for you to choose from! Somewhere, The Bling Ring, and Jane Eyre are just some movies on this board that I've already plotted to watch one way or another this weekend. The rest will have to do on another free day. Care to share what's on your movie bucket list?
- DIY Makeup Tutorials. If you don't have time to load YouTube videos on a makeup trick, these pinned DIY photos are a great alternative! Your go-to guide for getting the perfect cat eye or contour and everything else you need to know about enhancing your look!
- DIY Clothes. Meaning tops, skirts, bras and shorts, you can DIY your way to new wardrobe and still have money for more important things! Get the 101 on how to work a bit of elbow grease to get a better looking outfit from your old clothes. Share this board with your friends and I’m sure they’ll be super thankful!
- Pretty Sweet Things to Say. Change up your routine! Instead of chanting mantras to yourself, share them with people who might just need sweet things to brighten their day! Make life a little sweeter not just for yourself but to someone whose day you might change completely. A board full might just make their whole year! Good words, they're free but what they make a person feel is priceless. Memorize a line or two just in case a friend feels down.
Are you on Pinterest? Don't forget to follow our pins. :)