- Valentine Bubblegum Machines
Last minute gifts don't have to be simple, try this cute gumball machine you can make out of a paper cup and a clear ornament ball filled with gum or candy!
- Love Tote
You can also try an eco-friendly alternative to give to your BFFs with this cute ombre canvas tote you can fill with your fave Candy magazine, nail polish or other body treats!
- Cup of Love
You can also opt for a simple cup full of your recipient's chocolate of choice. Decorate the cup with glittered kiss marks or write a personal note telling how much that person means to you!
- Heart Attack
Leave this special box at the locker or at a desk of your lucky Valentine. Fill it with special heart-shaped notes and confetti!
- A Love Story
Scour your nearest bookshop for sweet romance novels, and wrap with a special Valentine-themed book cover or message. You can also swap the books for some rom-com DVDs.
- Love is in the Air
Give your special someone a lovely surprise with a balloon tied to a message. Try to fill the balloon with red glitter or heart shaped confetti to get your message across!
- Matchbox Treats
Put your treats in a cute matchbox which you can personalize through decorative wrapping, tied with twine or a bow. Use red M&Ms to suit the Valentine’s theme.
- Love You to Pieces
This is a fun and super sweet craft present! Stick on your fave photo of your bff or your special somebody to some Popsicle sticks, cut each to create a puzzle and then get a canvas pouch to write a special message!
- For Tea Lovers
This is a perfect gift to give to friends and co-workers, gather your exotic tea and use the free printable tag on the site to finish it off.
- Sucker for Love
Keep your gift simple and sweet! Put a lolli stick in this cute printable for a pleasant presentation.
- Scratch Off
Create your own scratch off card with special favors written on each heart, create the mixture using a crayon, liquid soap, and acrylic paint.
- 52 Things I Love About You
This is a simple yet heartfelt gift, take a deck of cards and write 52 things you love or like about your special person.
- A Lot to Give
Click this for 40 more DIY gifts for your boyfriend. It includes special presents like date night ideas, photo mementos, and sweet messages delivered in different ways.
- Valentine Gift Boxes
Present your gift in this cute printable package, fill with candies or chocolates and give to friends and family.
- Poppin' Love
Tired of giving chocolate as a Valentine's gift? Try giving caramel popcorn mixed with other treats, place in a bag and tie with a bow. They're also great as party giveaways!
15 DIY Ideas For Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts
Consider this your Valentine's Day Aid Kit, full of last minute ideas that are inexpensive but still thoughtful. Send out the love in handmade and personalized treats!by Melanie Santiago, Intern, Contributing Writer
PHOTO via Pinterest
February 9, 2014 06:00 pm
Else Where On The Site
fashionKathryn Bernardo, Julia Barretto, Jasmine Curtis-Smith, and 2 Other Stylish Girls This Week
March 8, 2014 04:00 pm
Which Outfit Did You Like Best On Janella?
March 7, 2014 04:00 pm
31 Days of Style: Connie Cao
March 6, 2014 12:00 pm
beautyCandy TV: Summer Nail Art Tutorial: BANANA-TASTIC
March 7, 2014 08:00 pm
Beauty Q & A: How Do I Prevent My Hair From Getting Frizzy Throughout The Day?
March 6, 2014 06:20 pm
5 Things To Remember Before Drastically Changing Your Hair
March 5, 2014 03:40 pm
guysThe Guy Mistakes You Can Learn From
March 8, 2014 08:00 pm
How Not To Get Your Ex Back
March 7, 2014 06:00 pm
5 Reasons Why Joaquin Manansala Is the Perfect Boyfriend
March 6, 2014 10:00 am
lifestyleWeekend To-Do: Buy T-Swift Tickets, Try New Food, Learn a New Hairstyle
March 6, 2014 04:00 pm
Our Best Candy Moments
March 4, 2014 10:00 am
5 Ways To Beat the Monday Blues (March 3)
March 3, 2014 10:00 am
features10 Worst Things That Could Happen When Stalking Someone Online
March 6, 2014 02:30 pm
How Well Do You Know Candy?
March 4, 2014 08:00 pm
#PromPerfect Etiquette with Marla Miniano
March 1, 2014 09:00 am
all accessThe Twitterverse On #G2BBestEndingEver
March 8, 2014 02:00 pm
9 GIFs From Got To Believe's Best Ending Ever
March 8, 2014 08:00 am
5 Things You Missed While You Were In School (March 7)
March 7, 2014 07:00 pm
31 days of style
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
by: stephie, 2014-03-07
Erin and I recently joined the #100happydays bandwagon and I've been noticing that I do feel happier and more appreciative of my life and the people around me. :) Here are some snippets...
1. 15 DIY Ideas For Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts
- 2. 15 Ways To Give Your Room A Mini Makeover
- 3. 15 Hair and Makeup Tricks You Can Use on Prom Night
- 4. 5 Things Fangirls Need To Stop Doing Right Now
- 5. 15 Sweet Thoughts to Remember
- 6. Travel Diary: Korea
- 7. What To Do This Weekend
- 8. Our Top 5 Stories This Week (February 22)
- 9. 5 Ways To Beat the Monday Blues (February 24)
- 10. From Our Sister Sites: Blush Guide By Face Shape, Concerts To Watch This Year, And More
1. 5 Ways To Beat the Monday Blues (February 17)
- 2. 15 Ways To Give Your Room A Mini Makeover
- 3. Our Top 5 Stories This Week (February 22)
- 4. Readers Meet Authors At The Pop Fiction Festival
- 5. Weekend Eats: In The Mood For Japanese
- 6. Travel Diary: Korea
- 7. FN Link Love: Atom Araullo Is Totally Getting Ready For Your Date
- 8. 15 DIY Ideas For Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts
- 9. Hang Out With The Fault In Our Stars Author John Green
- 10. 15 Hair and Makeup Tricks You Can Use on Prom Night
1. 5 Things Fangirls Need To Stop Doing Right Now
- 2. Readers Meet Authors At The Pop Fiction Festival
- 3. 15 DIY Ideas For Last Minute Valentine's Day Gifts
- 4. 15 Hair and Makeup Tricks You Can Use on Prom Night
- 5. 5 Writing Lessons From Lang Leav
- 6. Weekend Eats: Pizza, Pasta, And Burgers
- 7. 15 Ways To Give Your Room A Mini Makeover
- 8. Travel Diary: Korea
- 9. Our Top 5 Stories This Week (February 1)
- 10. Weekend To-Do: Meet Mitch Albom, Play a New App, Dress Up for a Festival
Which Shailene Woodley Character Could Be Your Bestie? Is your fictional BFF Tris, Hazel, or Aimee? P.S. We thought of calling this "The Divergent Quiz in Our Stars Now," but you know, there's the thing about making sense and making puns actually punny.
- Newbies here!
hello There, Fellas! I am Kylie. a newbie, indeed. i wanna have new friends.. So, Please be good to me! Follow me at Twitter: @T... Read more
Posted on Today at 11:04:22 pm
- Torn between THREE?
A story of two best friends who's unwittingly in love with one guy...The guy wants someone who's not between the best friends.. ... Read more
Posted on Today at 10:53:45 pm
- Love for rent?
Kaya bang pa-upahan ang pag-ibig? Pero... paano?"Miss! Pwede bang pa-upahan yang puso mo? kahit panandalian lang oh! Para maram... Read more
Posted on Today at 10:32:23 pm
- What's your comfort food?
All i want is MILK TEA! i know it isn't a food tho. Read more
Posted on Today at 10:22:28 pm
- ang huling lugar na pinuntahan ko ai________.....
CHURCH! =)) Para po sa OM (Outside meeting) Read more
Posted on Today at 10:20:34 pm