10 Things All International School Students Can Relate ToGoing to an international school leaves you with some pretty distinctive qualities. Take a look at these and see if you can relate to any of them!
IMAGE Warner Bros. | harrypottergif.tumblr.com
- Sadly, you're used to having friends leave the country for good.
- With that being said, you definitely have long-distance friendships... and possibly long-distance relationships too.
- You've developed an accent from both friends and teachers at school.
- You're used to people asking about your nationality.
- After every holiday, half your class—including yourself—is jetlagged.
- You've skipped school to visit embassies.
- You vividly remember dressing up for international costume days during primary/elementary school.
- You can say "hello," "thank you," and count to ten in a bunch of languages, thanks to your friends!
- You learned to spell things differently to others (colour, not color!), as well as use completely different words for certain things (biscuit, not cookie!)
- And, you've suffered through IGCSES, Edexcel, IB—or all of the above.
Get the latest updates from candy!subscribe to our newsletter!
latest on CandyMag.com
It's never going to be easy.
Finally, the actress speaks up about those friendship rumors.
"Nag-announce na ba?"
I am a non-conformist and I am happy.
DID YOU JUST STEP ON MY NEW SHOES?!?
Here are five tips!
According to Song Joong Ki!
LOAD MORE ARTICLES