We sat down with Candy Cutie cover boy Martin del Rosario to ask him what his Candy Cutie Story is. He shares 5 things he loves about working with Candy and being a Candy Cutie.
- When you're starting out in showbiz, it's a big help when you get write-ups. Martin felt happy that he was part of last year's Candy Cuties. When you see yourself in a magazine, you get excited!
- Candy features not just Martin's life as an actor. He appreciates it and loves that Candy Girls get to know him as Martin and not Martin the actor.
- When you find out that a lot of people admire you, you get inspired to work better.
- He still gets excited to work with Candy. He loves attending live chats because he gets to bond with his fans. Candy Girls motivate him to work harder.
- Even if he has exams (he studies at shoots!) or it takes a long time for him to get to the shoot, he still looks forward to working with Candy.
Flip through some photos taken at his cover shoot for the Candy Cuties mini-mag below!
Don't forget to log on to Candy ChitChat on September 10 at 7pm to chat with Martin del Rosario. It's a date!