Guys

Morning and Bedtime Rituals

What's the first thing you do in the morning and last thing you do at night?

photo courtesy of The CW (The Vampire Diaries)

November 11, 2011 10:00 am

monday

"I brush my teeth and check my cellphone for messages. Before i go to sleep, I do the same things since I like texting and consider myself as a social person."
Avery, 17

tuesday

"Saying 'thank you Lord for a new day' in the morning and saying 'thank you Lord for the day' before sleeping."
Aldrine, 19

wednesday

"Look at my cellphone and read my messages. Doing push-ups and sit-ups before I go to bed."
Nico, 16

thursday

"The first thing I do is wash my face, brush my teeth, and pray morning and night."
Jake, 19

friday

"I pray and always thank God for giving me a wonderful family and barkada."
Jorelle, 18

5 out of 5 | Number of Votes: 2

• GelaDacz 1
    Thanking God for another chance,then thinking who will I help for the day. Then before I go to sleep thank God, again for a productive day.
    Nov 23 2011 @ 09:52pm

• ZichishBianca 2
    Actually I do checking my phone and stretch my legs because they say it will make you taller. :)
    Nov 12 2011 @ 05:53pm

• ~Ur_My_Hunny_Bun_Sugar~ 3
    Every Morning. I do Stretch Left Right Left right X)
    Then Look at the mirror Talk to myself about my Day.
    I would Check my phone,The take a Bath. Lie down at the bed again. and talk to friends.And Go Outside.And do whatever a teen does.
    At night. I change my Clothes.Wash my face and Add facial.Check my Messages Have Peek At the balcony Sing songs in there,Then Open my Laptop. The Sleep.Thank God for the WHOLE DAY. That I was alive and ALL the things he gave to me.THAT's IT!
    Nov 11 2011 @ 08:31pm

• neddz 4
    Every morning I check my phone, eat cereals, take a bath and watch Kris TV and Showtime. Every night, I brush my teeth, wash my face, put toner and moisturizer on my face. Then, applying body lotions, hand and nail lotions. Too much? ^_^
    Nov 10 2011 @ 01:34pm

• marian.15 5
    I pray before going to sleep.
    I check facebook first thing in the morning. :)
    Nov 08 2011 @ 07:25pm

• annebee 6
    I brush my teeth and after that i go to bed and check my phone if there's any massages and then I pray to Lord! =))))
    Nov 08 2011 @ 06:19pm

• ysabarro 7
    that's cool. :D
    i always pray when i wake up and before sleeping. i also text my friends and then sleep haha :)
    Nov 07 2011 @ 03:20pm

• Ana 8
    brush my teeth, comb my hair, wash my face, playing with my cellphone and exercise. now that's perfect for day and night! :)
    Nov 07 2011 @ 02:50pm

It's Recess Time!

by: angel, 2014-04-24

It's mid-morning on a school day. You're sitting in the classroom, trying desperately to keep your eyes open. Your stomach is grumbling because it's been hours since your first meal...

Which Glee Guy Is Your Perfect Match? The Boys of McKinley High are all cute but who rules your heart? Take this quiz to find out.
by Macy Alcaraz