Alexander Diaz may have just begun his acting career last year, after being launched as a member of Star Magic Circle 2013 and gracing the cover of last year's Candy Cuties mini mag, but this guy proves he's here to stay. He knows how to act, dance, and sing—plus, he knows how to rock the Twitterverse with his hilarious one-liners and photos, gaining him tons of followers.
If we can give out an award to the most hilarious Twitter cuties, Alex will surely receive one. Just check out some of his funniest Twitter moments below:
1. That time he was grateful for the same things—proof that he's just like us and that this hierarchy of human needs is fo realz.
Dear God, thank you for mcdo free wifi. Amen— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) January 2, 2014
2. When he made fun of himself, and posted a photo that went with his tweet.
Back to the mowdayling world. Lelz http://t.co/1rXnjYZ4jf— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) January 16, 2014
3. Then he wrote this poem that'll catch any girl's attention.
I wish..— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) January 24, 2014
I wish...— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) January 24, 2014
To catch a fish.— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) January 24, 2014
To catch a *pish.— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) January 24, 2014
4. When he wanted to start a Jeje movement...
Eeoowszzz phouwwzz #buhayinUlitAngpagigingJejemon— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) January 27, 2014
5. ...but admitted that he needed practice when it comes to the language.
Wait guys. Masyadong malalim ang jejespeak nyo. Di ko matranslate— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) January 27, 2014
6. THIS HAPPENED.
7. That time he understood how we all feel at 2AM.
8. When he revealed the best compliment we can give him.
What kind of compliment is "Nice armpit hair" who says that? Haha facepalmedge— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) February 25, 2014
9. That time he was a stage dad for his pet Lola, which made us adore him even more!
Ang daming nakakilala kay lola :) nakakatuwa! Really was #G2BBestFairEver!— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) March 2, 2014
10. When he tweeted about his problem and we wanted to help him, even if we didn't really know how to dance.
I need new dance moves. Mine are getting old. :|— Alexander Diaz (@AlexanderMcDizz) March 30, 2014
Who are the cuties you follow on Twitter, Candy Girls? Make sure you're following us @candymagdotcom, too!