In dire need of good vibes on your Twitter feeds? Candy Cutie Rammy Bitong is all you need. Want a sampler? Here are 7 ways you can have a good day according to this cutie's tweets. If you want more, hit that follow button now!
1. Remember that prevention is always better than cure, so be mindful of what you eat and drink.
You'll only regret taking in all the unhealthy food and drinks when you start getting sick in so many ways... Bye bye junk— Rammy Bitong ⚡ (@rammybitong) February 21, 2014
2. Don't just focus on the negatives.
when someone does something wrong, don't forget all the things they did right— Rammy Bitong ⚡ (@rammybitong) June 9, 2014
3. Make bacon your bae. #WORD
BAE?? BAEcon— Rammy Bitong ⚡ (@rammybitong) June 25, 2014
4. Have the right perspective.
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.— Rammy Bitong ⚡ (@rammybitong) July 24, 2014
5. Know when to take a break and, most importantly, why you have to.
You know it's time to take a break when your academics are suffering— Rammy Bitong ⚡ (@rammybitong) July 24, 2014
6. Always put extra cheese on your food. Cheese makes everything better.
Hello there extra cheeeeese pic.twitter.com/54K94e7WGE— Rammy Bitong ⚡ (@rammybitong) August 1, 2014
7. This. Because who needs negativity, right?
unfollowing people who do nothing but rant on twitter =)) hahaha too much negativity— Rammy Bitong ⚡ (@rammybitong) March 22, 2014