What You'll Need:
Berry or pomelo powdered juice
Small container for the lip balm
What you need to do:
- Put a small amount of petroleum jelly in a small bowl.
- Add around a teaspoon of powdered juice. The amount of juice you'll put will depend on the how pink you want your lip balm to be.
- Mix the powdered juice with the petroleum jelly.
Note: The powder may not completely dilute in the gel.
- Freeze it for 3-5 hours to give your lips a cool sweep from your homemade balm!
- For a variation: embellish your container with buttons or gems. This makes it a perfect gift for your barkada!