The New Year means a fresh start. Using this checklist, make 2014 your ultimate goal-reaching year! Print this and post this on your vision board, save this on your phone, or make this your bucket list!
- Get a planner. This will help you track your goals and be organized.
- Try something new. A new hair color, new outfit, or a new lippie!
- Go for a Binondo Food Trip for Chinese New Year.
- Visit an old friend you haven't seen in a while.
- Say "yes" to a date from that special someone.
- Give flowers to a stranger (on Valentine's!).
- Give yourself a pat on the back for the great academic year that was.
- Attend a concert (heard Macklemore and Ryan Lewis, and Bruno Mars are coming!).
- Go on a photo walk. Use your trusty camera or try shooting on film!
- Go away for the weekend to a place you've never been.
- Try wakeboarding.
- Watch the sunset with someone special.
- Take a creative class — cooking, sewing, baking, crafts, etc.
- Attend 2014's Candy Style Awards!
- Go to a music festival.
- DIY: Make your own anything!
- Sell or donate your old books and DVDs.
- Make new friends in school!
- Join an organization. It’s a great experience and you’ll learn a lot of things!
- Have an indoor picnic. Go for a Marie Antoinette inspired picnic – a delightful tea party complete with French macarons.
- Eat at a new restaurant. Or try a new delicacy!
- Survive hell week.
- Ace your college entrance exam (for some).
- Watch a blockbuster movie.
- Watch the UAAP Cheer dance competition live.
- Attend the Candy Fair 2014!
- Take a selfie with that Candy cutie you've been eyeing!
- Go to a horror theme park. Because your first scream could be your last!
- Decorate a pumpkin for Halloween.
- Dress up as your favorite character for a Halloween party.
- Pack a healthy lunch (gotta start saving up for the holidays!).
- Volunteer (for anything).
- Run a marathon.
- Go shopping. Attend bazaars—don't miss your favorite mall's great sale!
- Complete the Simbang Gabi. Not to mention the must-try puto bumbong and bibingka!
- Spend quality time with your family, and never forget that Christ is the reason for the season.
To borrow sage advice from Neil Gaiman, may this coming year be filled with magic and dreams! We hope somewhere in the next year, you Candy Girls will surprise yourself. Do not forget to do all things with love. Happy 2014!