The end of 2016 is almost here! It's been a good year and we can't help but feel grateful. But we're also thankful because there were moments this year when we almost found ourselves giving up because of everything that's happening around us.
But don't worry, Candy Girls, because we believe that whatever happens, we will always make it through. All we have to do by the end of the year is take a good rest and treat ourselves because classes will resume in a few days. So allow these memes to remind you about that, to enjoy your remaining vacation days, and brace yourselves for an awesome 2017!
- Harry always gets us.
- We kind of ran out of food budget by December.
Me at the beginning of 2016 vs. me at the end of 2016 pic.twitter.com/DGcp8wm1uT— Max (@maxdkaplan) December 8, 2016
- LOL, Ariana's face. That's us.
me at the beginning of 2016 vs me now pic.twitter.com/ej0PY942hU— ri (@luftboca) November 1, 2016
- We're still clueless about life. And it's been 12 months already!
- There's a Ryan Gosling meme for every point of your life.
- Glad our noses are still okay, though.
me at the beginning of 2016 vs me at the end of 2016 pic.twitter.com/WFbP1fHUOJ— holly jolly sophia (@whisperingnjh) December 15, 2016
- Finally, here's your reminder that 2017's going to be okay.
How was your 2016, Candy Girls? Let's talk in the comments or via Twitter @candymagdotcom. We always love hearing from you. :)