Let's face it, when it comes to the rainy season, our bodies can't seem to function properly and all our brain wants us to do when it's pouring is cozy up in bed with a good book and a hot drink. The crazy traffic and difficulty of getting to places and doing outdoor activities also poses a real threat to sabotaging any prior plans, especially when it involves physical activity. But even with the many challenges, we believe that there are still alternatives to keeping at your healthy lifestyle–all you need is the right mindset, a fun indoor workout, and the perfect playlist to keep you energized and pumped up enough to keep going with your workout! And we've got it right here for you, just click play and enjoy an array of ultra upbeat music to match any workout.
1. Swedish House Mafia– "One (Radio Edit)"
2. Icona Pop– "All Night"
3. David Guetta Ft. Will.I.Am– "On The Dancefloor"
4. Avicii– "You Make Me"
5. The Black Eyed Peas– "Pump It"
6. Disclosure– "When A Fire Starts To Burn"
7. Empire of the Sun and Zedd– "Alive"
8. Rihanna and David Guetta– "Right Now (Dyro Radio Edit)"
9. Arianna Grande and Zedd– "Break Free"
10. Duke Dumont and Jax Jones– "I Got U"