Don't deny it. You’ve been there. Sneakily scrolling through your crush’s posts (who, beeteedubs, isn’t your friend) and you accidentally double-tap a photo. The heart that momentarily appears, signaling you’ve liked the picture, also represents your real heart, which seems to have stopped beating for a second or two. Here are just some of the worst possible things that can happen while you are on an online stalking spree!
1. As you're scrolling down and looking at the person's old photos (like 27w-old!!!) and accidentally pressing "like" or even worse "unlike" right afterwards. Remember they will be notified either way.
2. Trying to find out who "favorited" a tweet or a photo so you press that button but ending up including yourself in the list?
3. Accidentally retweeting the person's tweet.
4. Clicking "Unfollow" on Twitter, and your friend's account is private. How do you explain why you've sent a follow request again?
5. What about accidentally reporting a photo on Facebook?
6. Accidentally liking a photo on Instagram.
7. Quoted a tweet.
8. Clicked unfriend.
9. Liking a comment on Facebook. That you clearly don't agree with.
10. Accidentally blocking or reporting someone for spam. Whoops!