10 Struggles Of Growing Up With Strict ParentsYou always wait till your parents are in a good mood before asking anything.
IMAGE Universal Pictures
- You always wait till your parents are in a good mood before asking anything.
- Any time your phone dies, you know you’re in trouble.
- Sleepovers are extremely rare.
- You have to make plans at least a week ahead.
- You have to decide whether to go out on a Friday or Saturday, because you already know both isn't an option.
- You can't go anywhere unless you finish your homework.
- There is no such thing as a "boyfriend."
- On the rare occasions you are allowed to go out, you have to tell your parents every single detail about what you’re doing, who you’re with and where exactly you're going.
- Your friends are tired of hearing you say "I'm grounded" or "I can't make it."
- You always have a chaperone with you. Always.
Are your parents strict, too? Or are they super chill?
Get the latest updates from candy!subscribe to our newsletter!
latest on CandyMag.com
Chop away the negativity!
Plus, more selfie beauty tricks you need to know!
Applicable to toxic boyfriends, too!
Immerse yourself in different cultures and give yourself an experience of a lifetime.
LOAD MORE ARTICLES