Fashion

Style Files: Fae Maaliw

Check out what influenced this fashionable girl's style by browsing through her top outfit picks!

photos and captions by Fae Maawliw

December 16, 2012 10:00 am

Name: Fae Maaliw
Age: 18
City: Tanauan City, Batangas
School: Lyceum of the Philippines University - Laguna

Ever-changing style. I believe that I don't have one certain style. I'm really playful when it comes to styling, i love trying different styles everyday.
Shopping haven. I love to shop in Forever21, The Ramp, and SM Department Store (Betty, Shopaholics, Redhead, and True Love). I also enjoy bazaars.
Style icon. I'm so in love with Miley Cyrus's style. I also really like how Cheyser Pedregosa and Alyssa Lapid dress up.
Style influence. Lookbook definitely! I used to visit the site for fun all the time. I just loved looking at how people carry themselves and style their outfit posts. After a while, I started making an account and tried to see if my personal style would fit it. I also like checking out different fashion blogs too. All of that combined has helped me improve my sense of style.
Closet colors. I have one bright and multicolored closet because I simply love playing around with different colors in my outfits.
Accessory fave. A ring. It's the one accessory I can never leave the house without.
Never ever. I would never ever wear a lolita dress. I just don't think it fits my personality.
Trendy return. Everything and anything retro. I think it's too cute!
Best steal. A pair of denim shorts I bought for only P50. What a bargain!
Vintage loving. I always invade my grandma's closet so I that I have tons of chic vintage pieces. If I'm not mistaken, the dresses I got were 20-40 years old already.

Do you want to be the next It Girl on The Web? Fill out a form here.

VIEW GALLERY