This week's Cool Girl is a true-blue Cebuana who believes that clothes tell a story, and are your reflection to the world. Apart from fashion, public service makes Liz's heart flutter! Her love for public service has even pushed her to work as a civil servant for the Office of the President of the Philippines for the last APEC hosting! Get to know more about Liz and how she continues to show the world that fashion still is the simplest form of diplomacy.
1. Name: Liz Dumdum
2. Nickname/s your followers might not know you go by: Lizzy/Lizzie
3. Website and social media accounts (Instagram/Twitter) My Instagram and Twitter is @lizdumdum. You can check out my website, too at www.lizdumdum.com.
4. 3 movies that describe your style: Under The Tuscan Sun, Sex And The City, and The Devil Wears Prada.
5. Your favorite Instagram account of the moment: Saboluxe is my current fave!
6. A place that you'd love to visit someday: Marrakech in Morocco
7. Colors that you gravitate towards: I love blacks, beige, cremes, whites, nudes, and grays.
8. 3 beauty must-haves: Becca's champagne pop highlighter, Nars creamy concealer and Make-Up Forever HD foundation
9. Personality/celebrity you'd love to meet: I'd love to meet Amal Clooney!
10. Style blogger you think we should definitely follow: Follow Rumi Neely!
Whose style mood board do you want to see next? Tweet us at @candymagdotcom, and you just might see her next week.