Fashion

Style Files: Bianca Esmerna

Get to know this stylish girl and her love for skirts and dresses by checking out her favorite looks!

PHOTOS and CAPTIONS Bianca Esmerna

June 30, 2013 10:00 am

Name: Bianca Louisse R. Esmerna
Age: 17
City Quezon City
School University of Santo Tomas

My style. I'm always experimenting and I'm always open to new trends and ideas. But, I also love vintage so it's a bit difficult for me to say definitely where my loyalty lies when it comes to fashion, but I do know that I've always been a girl who is always in a dress or a skirt, no matter what kind of a day it is.
Shopping musts. Forever 21 is one of my favorite stores but I also love shopping for clothes at Tomato, Plains & Prints, Apartment 8 Cothing, Greenhills, Landmark, and The Ramp. I'm also a big fan of bazaars and thrift shops.
Style icon. Definitely Betty Autier of Le Blog de Betty. I love how she always looks effortlessly chic, whether she's in her plain shirt and jeans, or in a designer dress!
Style influence. Models from fashion magazines and fashion bloggers. I also love the style of Taylor Swift and Zooey Deschanel 
Closet colors. Roughly 40% of my clothes are either tan or white, the remaining 60% is distributed to the rest of the color palette.
Fave accessory. I'm a big fan and avid collector of food accessories! My collection ranges from cupcake earrings to a vanilla ice cream necklace!
Never wearing. Jeans. I never wear jeans unless it's absolutely necessary.
Trendy return. Those long high-waist skirts from the 90s. They are adorable!
Best bargain buy. I got a tan trench coat at a thrift shop in Baguio for P40!
Vintage. My mom gave me a floral skirt that she wore when she was going to job interviews. It's about 19 years old!

Do you want to be the next It Girl on The Web? Fill out the form here.

VIEW GALLERY
Rate this article:  

0 out of 5 | Number of Votes: 0

LEAVE A COMMENT

  • Be the first one to comment...
 
ADVERTISEMENT
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
Subscribe to Candy and get 15% off on your subscription!
subscribe
Get Candy on your mobile devices by subscribing to the digital version monthly!
digital version
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

CANDY BLOG

Be a Running Princess

by: guest, 2014-04-15

Remember how you said you'd try to exercise more this summer? Here's a totally fun way to do it! :D The Etude House Princess Run is happening on May 25 at Bonifacio Global...

ADVERTISEMENT

QUIZ

If the Shoe Fits

Which type of footwear reflects your personality? This quiz will tell you which pair to slip into!
by Macy Alcaraz

POLL


PHOTO McDonald's Philippines

Who is your summer crush?

TEENTALK

About | Advertise | Register | Contact | Subscribe
Our Privacy Policy | Terms of Service
© 2013 Candymag.com, All Rights Reserved