Summer is officially right around the corner and that means it's time to go on a much needed vacay with family and friends. Thanks to our beautiful tropical country, theres tons of beaches to go to in the next two months. If you're headed to sea, sand, and sun in the next few weeks but you're not sure what you need to bring, take your cue from actress Jasmine Curtis-Smith and her top 5 beach essentials this summer! Just scroll down to see what you'll need to bring, too.
1. A cute pair of sunnies to protect your eyes from the sun. Erika, Rayban
2. The sun is going to be extra intense this summer so it's important to protect your skin and face as well with some SPF! Pond's White Beauty SPF 15 cream With Korean Ginseng + Saffron, P85.
3. A swimsuit in a cute, tropical print. Freeway Tankini, P1095.
4. A playful cover-up in a playful boho pattern.
5. A fruit shake to keep cool all day long!
Have any style or beauty questions you want answered? Just tweet us @candymagdotcom or leave a comment below! We'd love to hear from you :)