Yep, you read that right! The iconic Barbie is finally on Instagram and we couldn't be happier to see our childhood best friend and very first style icon join the bandwagon. Even if she's a little late to the party, our favorite gorgeous gal is already schooling every fashion blogger on our feeds with some really pretty outfit shots and too-cute-for-life stylized #ootd posts. So before you get tired of posting another outfit picture, let Barbie change your mind by checking out her very own classic and equally fresh #ootd tricks below!
1. Make your head-to-toe outfit shot pop with a neutral but textured background like a neutral brick wall. Also, make sure to show off every bit of your look when you pose and you can't go wrong with the classic "wall lean."
2. Give your #ootd a different point of view with a close-up or wide-angle shot. When doing a detailed shot like this, take your cue from Barbie and still strike your best pose even if your whole body isn't seen so you'll always get that perfect picture.
3. Always complement your rad outfit with a cute hairstyle and polished makeup, then don't forget to show off your pretty smile in the photo!
4. Want to lay out your outfit and take a photo instead? Barbie shows us how it's done in this photo. Make sure to lay all items flat and with a little space in between each other so everything can be seen. Also, make sure to think of the whole photo so pick the items with interesting patterns, colors, and textures.
5. You don't always have to look straight into the camera for a great #ootd photo. You can even take one of your back. It's all about the right pose in order to still show off the key elements of your look!
Did you learn new tips? Which post of Barbie is your fave so far? Tell us about it in the comments or tweet us @candymagdotcom! We love hearing from you!