While we're used to the tropical weather all year-round, dressing up for the cold can be an entirely new ballgame. We've already shown you a few easy, breezy outfits to wear in the sun from Liza Soberano nd Kathryn Bernardo. This time around, we're taking our cue from Janella Salvador's cold weather wear. Scroll through the list below to find pegs for your next trip to Japan (or somewhere where temps drop below 0 even!)
- A moto jacket, a skirt over tights, and boots make for a chic pairing. Don't forget a wide-brimmed hat and sunnies for an extra stylish touch. You can also switch it up with a beanie.
- Ripped jeans, a cozy coat, and a printed scarf all tie together for one very cute outfit.
- Balance the seriousness of a black turtleneck and an oversized knit cardi with adorable cat tights!
- Don't be scared to wear color!
- An oversized hoodie paired with jeans and your favorite sneakers does the trick.
- Wear thermal innerwear if the sweaters you have aren't thick enough.
- Another get-warm trick? Layer a shirt over your pullover!
What other outfits are your prepping for summer?