There will always be that one friend who'll know more about the latest trends than what happened to that batchmate of yours who migrated overseas. There's no time for gossip because her priorities are simple: family, friends, making a fortune, and fashion. She's not only updated on the hottest runway looks, she can also smell a good buy from a mile away.
Do you think fashion is your area of expertise? See if your answer is yes to all the numbers below.
1. Your friends always go to you for fashion advice.
What to wear to this debut? Where to buy a nice coat? Are chokers really back?
2. Even the brother you have a love-hate relationship with seeks your help when it comes to shopping.
Especially when it comes to buying gifts for his girlfriend!
3. You're everyone's store and designer directory.
4. Compliments on your outfit are more weekly than bi-annually.
5. Although sometimes, most people just don't understand what you're wearing.
6. Whenever you post OOTDs on Instagram, people ask where you got that shoe, or dress, or accessory.
7. That said, your OOTDs rake in the most likes on your feed.
8. Also, you can post #TBT photos of your OOTDs from yesteryears and still be proud of it.
9. You have shopped and even restocked every item on the closet staple list.
10. You have a better relationship with your tailor than with some of your friends.
11. Of course, you can also sew.
It's a required skill that will come in handy for fashion emergencies—which you're always able to handle like a pro anyway.
12. Even when you feel like you have nothing to wear, you still manage to put together a fab look.
Yup, every single time!
13. You can already envision a future (10 outfits to match) with that skirt you haven't even paid for yet.
14. Over and under dressed do not exist in your vocabulary.
You're simply confident with whatever you wear and you go beyond fashion bounderies, natch.
15. You take fashion seriously.
You do a little happy dance when that skirt you've been eyeing fits perfectly; and you know deep inside that fashion is and will always be your OTL.
This story originally appeared on Stylebible.ph.
* Minor edits have been made by the Candymag.com editors.