We'll be Swifties forever and always and one of the things we love about Taylor Swift is her impeccable style. Whether it's heading to the gym, grabbing a cuppa with her besties, or coming out to see fans, she's always got something up her style sleeve. Take your cue from Tay-tay and never go out of style.
- Cinch your waist. Wear your favorite dress with a thin belt, grab your sunnies, and go for a morning coffee run.
- Don't be afraid to accessorize. In this case, we love how she matched her hair band to her dress. No such thing as too matchy, right?
- Hat's all, folks. If you're having a bad hair day—or even if you're not, really—top off your look with a hat! It really adds an extra chic touch to your look.
- One-piece. Although going to the bathroom might be a struggle, a romper is a great piece to have in your wardrobe. You can wear it casual with a pair of sneakers or make it dressier with sky-high heels.
- New romantics. Who says a button-down is just for thesis presentations? Pair it with a flouncy skirt and you're ready for a date with your bae.
- Blooming. No matter what anyone says, florals will always be a fave print for us tropical girls.
- Simplicity is key. She makes even a tank, shorts, and booties combo chic!
- Pleats please. She's the queen of co-ords and this skirt is giving us "Shake It Off" cheerleader vibes.
- Red, white, blue, and cute. You can never go wrong with this color combo. Plus, that gingham print!
- Sheer genius. If you're not too keen on showing your belly, skip the crop top and go for a number like this with sheer panels.
- Short suit. This look is great for our bi-polar weather. Throw on the blazer when it gets too cold.
- A pop of color. If you're the type to wear monochromatic outfits, here's a trick to inject color into your looks. A bright shoe can punctuate your #OOTD just the right way.
- Cropped. If you want to try the crop top trend but are a little shy to show your bare belly, pair it with dungarees so you don't show too much skin!
What's your all-time fave look ofrom Taylor? Don't forget to grab a copy of our March 2016 issue out now in book stores, magazine stands, and convenience stores nationwide. You can also download a digital edition. For subscription info, log on to http://www.summitnewsstand.com.ph/candy.