If you got a package from your relatives who live in another country, the best way to say thank you is to send them an e-card. Somecards.com helps you customize cute and creative greeting cards and emails it directly to them.
Show your appreciation through handmade greeting cards. Nothing beats handwritten and custom-made letters. So get your scissors and art papers, and let your creative powers work its magic!
- Video Message
If you can't say thank you personally, show them how thankful you are and make a video message for your loved ones. You can show them the gifts you got and you can also send a video message to other relatives who live far from you as a Christmas greeting!
- Snap Them
Loved your Christmas gift? Then take a photo with it! They say a picture is worth a thousand words so why not send them a thousand "thank you"s. Here's a tip: if you have a Polaroid camera, snap a photo of you with your gift and snail mail it to them with a little token of appreciation.
- Personal Thing
If you can say thank you in person, do it. A simple thank you and a hug can mean so much more. But if you want to try something different, maybe you can sing them Christmas carols or bake them cookies to show how thankful you are for the gifts they got you this Christmas.
- Friendship Bracelets
You don't have to necessarily say thank you for the material things you got for Christmas but you can also say thanks for the wonderful year you spent with your BFF. Give something personalized and fashionable such as a friendship bracelet. Add cute charms that represent your friendship and give it to her! We are sure she would love it!
- Mix Tape
Make a mix tape for your friends that consist of Christmas carols or even just your favorite songs. And if you're creative enough, you can record a message for your friend or maybe even sing for them!
Your parents don't have the time to relax anymore. And after the busy year of non-stop working for you and your family, it's time for you to take care of them. The best way you can give thanks to your parents is through relaxation. A day in the spa and quiet time wouldn't hurt and maybe after pampering them, they can go out and have a sweet and romantic dinner together.
- Master Chef
If you want to try out something new, cooking would be the best option! Spoil them with holiday treats and look for new and easy recipes online. If you're planning to bake them cookies, look for the cutest cookie jar or even just a regular jar and fill them in. To add your personal touch to it, you can also design the jar with regular acrylic paint. Nothing says Merry Christmas than a very happy and merry tummy!
You don't have to have that golden voice in order for them to appreciate your efforts. How about make them a cover of their favorite song or even just a song from their favorite band. Burn it in a CD, and design the CD case with a collage of your pictures with her or pictures of her favorite band.
10 Ways To Say Thanks
Got a good gift this Christmas? Say thank you in 10 creative ways!
by Mix Supetran, Candymag.com Correspondent
photo courtesy of Fox Searchlight Pictures (500 Days of Summer)
December 27, 2012 06:00 pm
Else Where On The Site
guysThe Art of Modern-Day Ligaw As Illustrated By Joaquin And Chichay Of Got To Believe
December 5, 2013 10:00 am
The #SafeguardFreshFive Spill: Brains versus Beauty
December 4, 2013 05:00 pm
Cutie Twitter Talk: Elmo Magalona, Alexander Diaz, And More Get Into The Holiday Spirit
December 2, 2013 10:00 am
lifestyle5 Very Pinteresting Boards To Follow Now
December 8, 2013 06:00 pm
Hot Off The Press: She's Dating The Gangster Extended Edition
December 7, 2013 08:00 pm
Weekend To-Do: Party, Shop, And Eat Out Now
December 6, 2013 04:00 pm
featuresDebut Themes: Broadway
December 7, 2013 10:00 am
On Candy TV: Coleen Garcia Shares Her Holiday Favorites
December 6, 2013 08:00 pm
I Will Never Be The Pretty Girl
December 6, 2013 02:00 pm
all accessTwitter Talk: Lauren Young, Janella Salvador, Bea Binene, and Other Holiday Celebritweets
December 8, 2013 08:00 pm
Twitter Talk: Demi Lovato Hangs With Little Mix and Other Celebritweets
December 8, 2013 02:00 pm
5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
December 6, 2013 07:00 pm
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
by: guest, 2013-12-05
We’re ringing in the new year with batch 14 of the Candy Council of Cool! Have you seen their very first All Access feature in our December-January issue? (Page 78!) As you might...
1. Style Equation: Dress + Sunglasses
- 2. 30 Days of Style: Aimee Wood
- 3. Candy TV: #SelfieReady Pink Eyes
- 4. Candy TV: Scene Stealer
- 5. 6 Ways to Style a Scarf
- 6. Tweak My Style: Prom Fashion Edition
- 7. Style Equation: Bikini + Shorts
- 8. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 9. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 10. Candy TV: Julia Barretto on the Cover
1. 5 Best No-Makeup Makeup Looks
- 2. 5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
- 3. Beauty Blog Stalking: Polished Pinay
- 4. FN Link Love: New Love Team Alert—Julia Barretto and Enrique Gil
- 5. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 6. How Cool Is Catching Fire’s OST? Very Cool.
- 7. Blast From The Past: Remembering 12 Of Our Fave Shows
- 8. 5 Stylish Girls This Week
- 9. 5 Worst Things That Can Happen to Your Hair
- 10. Get the Look: Janella Salvador's Silky Straight Hair
1. Get the Look: Julia Montes' Glam Curls
- 2. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 3. Twitter Talk: Julia Barretto, Linn Oeymo, Kathryn Bernardo, And More Celebritweets
- 4. Twitter Talk: Kim Chiu, Kathryn Bernardo, Coleen Garcia, And Other Celebritweets This Week
- 5. The Art of Modern-Day Ligaw As Illustrated By Joaquin And Chichay Of Got To Believe
- 6. Twitter Talk: Spooky Celebritweets And More From Lauren Young, Julie Anne San Jose, And More
- 7. Top Tengs: 10 Things You Should Know About The Teng Brothers
- 8. Twitter Talk: Sam Concepcion, Elmo Magalona, Daniel Padilla, And More Celebritweets Rallying Relief Efforts
- 9. 5 Things Not To Do When There's A Supertyphoon Coming
- 10. Twitter Talk: Celebritweets From Julia Barretto, Kathryn Bernardo, Lauren Young, And More
- May 2012 Features | Make Over Your Life
Ayus asyusin ang sarili Read more
Posted on December 08, 2013, 10:26:56 pm
- Guy Feelings 101 | March 2012
Girls are emotionally stronger than boys. They're sensitive to what girls say, especially to the ones they like Read more
Posted on December 08, 2013, 10:25:17 pm
- Relationships | December 2009
Just accept and move on. Mas may magandang bagay ba diyan. Read more
Posted on December 08, 2013, 10:22:36 pm
- Guys: Truth or Consequence? | December 2010
I'd take the risk to do anything, just not everything, especially kung alam kong hindi maganda Read more
Posted on December 08, 2013, 10:21:10 pm
- Boys' Deeds Decoded | January-February 2012
I want to know if their happy or sad Read more
Posted on December 08, 2013, 10:19:18 pm