If you got a package from your relatives who live in another country, the best way to say thank you is to send them an e-card. Somecards.com helps you customize cute and creative greeting cards and emails it directly to them.
Show your appreciation through handmade greeting cards. Nothing beats handwritten and custom-made letters. So get your scissors and art papers, and let your creative powers work its magic!
- Video Message
If you can't say thank you personally, show them how thankful you are and make a video message for your loved ones. You can show them the gifts you got and you can also send a video message to other relatives who live far from you as a Christmas greeting!
- Snap Them
Loved your Christmas gift? Then take a photo with it! They say a picture is worth a thousand words so why not send them a thousand "thank you"s. Here's a tip: if you have a Polaroid camera, snap a photo of you with your gift and snail mail it to them with a little token of appreciation.
- Personal Thing
If you can say thank you in person, do it. A simple thank you and a hug can mean so much more. But if you want to try something different, maybe you can sing them Christmas carols or bake them cookies to show how thankful you are for the gifts they got you this Christmas.
- Friendship Bracelets
You don't have to necessarily say thank you for the material things you got for Christmas but you can also say thanks for the wonderful year you spent with your BFF. Give something personalized and fashionable such as a friendship bracelet. Add cute charms that represent your friendship and give it to her! We are sure she would love it!
- Mix Tape
Make a mix tape for your friends that consist of Christmas carols or even just your favorite songs. And if you're creative enough, you can record a message for your friend or maybe even sing for them!
Your parents don't have the time to relax anymore. And after the busy year of non-stop working for you and your family, it's time for you to take care of them. The best way you can give thanks to your parents is through relaxation. A day in the spa and quiet time wouldn't hurt and maybe after pampering them, they can go out and have a sweet and romantic dinner together.
- Master Chef
If you want to try out something new, cooking would be the best option! Spoil them with holiday treats and look for new and easy recipes online. If you're planning to bake them cookies, look for the cutest cookie jar or even just a regular jar and fill them in. To add your personal touch to it, you can also design the jar with regular acrylic paint. Nothing says Merry Christmas than a very happy and merry tummy!
You don't have to have that golden voice in order for them to appreciate your efforts. How about make them a cover of their favorite song or even just a song from their favorite band. Burn it in a CD, and design the CD case with a collage of your pictures with her or pictures of her favorite band.
10 Ways To Say Thanks
Got a good gift this Christmas? Say thank you in 10 creative ways!
by Mix Supetran, Candymag.com Correspondent
photo courtesy of Fox Searchlight Pictures (500 Days of Summer)
December 27, 2012 06:00 pm
Else Where On The Site
beauty5 Ways to Look Totally Fab After A Breakup
December 4, 2013 08:00 pm
Get the Look: Janella Salvador's Silky Straight Hair
December 3, 2013 07:00 pm
Meet the New Faces of the SM x Preview Face Search
December 3, 2013 04:00 pm
guysThe Art of Modern-Day Ligaw As Illustrated By Joaquin And Chichay Of Got To Believe
December 5, 2013 10:00 am
The #SafeguardFreshFive Spill: Brains versus Beauty
December 4, 2013 05:00 pm
Cutie Twitter Talk: Elmo Magalona, Alexander Diaz, And More Get Into The Holiday Spirit
December 2, 2013 10:00 am
lifestyleOn Our Holiday Wishlist: 1001 Awesome Stickers For Girls and Boys
December 4, 2013 06:00 pm
Our Homepage Got A Makeover And You'll Love It
December 4, 2013 06:00 pm
5 Ways To Have Fun At A Scream Park
December 3, 2013 06:00 pm
featuresColeen Garcia And Liza Soberano On Our Covers: Like It Or Love It?
November 28, 2013 08:00 pm
Katipunan BaHAIYANihan: The True WanderrGirl
November 19, 2013 10:00 am
@1000BearHugs For The Kids
November 12, 2013 10:00 am
all access5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
December 4, 2013 07:00 pm
FN Link Love: New Love Team Alert—Julia Barretto and Enrique Gil
December 4, 2013 04:00 pm
So Who Is Harry Styles Really Dating?
December 4, 2013 02:00 pm
Get your weekly dose of Candy straight to your inbox!
by: stephie, 2013-12-04
When I'm bored, I tend to go on Pinterest and Polyvore and dream up cute outfits! This pastel perfect one I'd wear to Christmas brunch with my family and friends. :)...
1. Style Equation: Dress + Sunglasses
- 2. 30 Days of Style: Aimee Wood
- 3. Candy TV: #SelfieReady Pink Eyes
- 4. Candy TV: Scene Stealer
- 5. 6 Ways to Style a Scarf
- 6. Style Equation: Bikini + Shorts
- 7. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 8. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 9. Behind the Scenes: The Only Place
- 10. Candy TV: Julia Barretto on the Cover
1. 5 Best No-Makeup Makeup Looks
- 2. 5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
- 3. Beauty Blog Stalking: Polished Pinay
- 4. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 5. How Cool Is Catching Fire’s OST? Very Cool.
- 6. Blast From The Past: Remembering 12 Of Our Fave Shows
- 7. 5 Stylish Girls This Week
- 8. 5 Worst Things That Can Happen to Your Hair
- 9. Get the Look: Janella Salvador's Silky Straight Hair
- 10. One Direction's "Midnight Memories" Out November 25
1. Get the Look: Julia Montes' Glam Curls
- 2. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 3. Twitter Talk: Julia Barretto, Linn Oeymo, Kathryn Bernardo, And More Celebritweets
- 4. Twitter Talk: Kim Chiu, Kathryn Bernardo, Coleen Garcia, And Other Celebritweets This Week
- 5. Twitter Talk: Spooky Celebritweets And More From Lauren Young, Julie Anne San Jose, And More
- 6. Top Tengs: 10 Things You Should Know About The Teng Brothers
- 7. Twitter Talk: Sam Concepcion, Elmo Magalona, Daniel Padilla, And More Celebritweets Rallying Relief Efforts
- 8. 5 Things Not To Do When There's A Supertyphoon Coming
- 9. Twitter Talk: Celebritweets From Julia Barretto, Kathryn Bernardo, Lauren Young, And More
- 10. 5 Best Brows
- your site updates[ don't post your BLOG AWARDS plug here ]
Da Vinci The Genius Traveling ExhibitCaught it before it left for Cape Town!http://www.joei andme.com/2013/12/da -vinci-genius-tra... Read more
Posted on Today at 10:34:27 am
- Are you a Wattpader?
http://www.wattpad.c om/user/thoughtsinbi ts Here is mine Read more
Posted on Today at 10:14:37 am
- My BIG Secret Love
Could such types cease to exist<br><b r>not needed anymore because school incorporates Cheap Burberry Bags neighborhood advanced ... Read more
Posted on Today at 09:01:42 am
- Dear Diary (your online Diary!)
Dear Diary, toda y, I received a late reply (sms)from my mom. its been a while since she called me like that. ugh. Read more
Posted on Today at 08:19:35 am
- Choosing your Degree Course?!! your decision or by your parents??
MY decision. Read more
Posted on Today at 08:11:45 am