The ASUS Transformer Pad, launched last week at the 360 bar and restaurant in Makati Avenue, proves to be a promising option for Candy Girls out there who want a lightweight yet efficient device to assist them in their daily needs. How exactly, you ask? Well, here are five things about this gadget that will help you decide for yourself.
- Split personality. It comes with a detachable keyboard that could make it work as both a laptop and a conversation starter. Simply detach your keyboard in front of your gals and enjoy the surprised look on their faces when they think you just split your laptop in half!
- Game on. It is built with a heavy duty quad core processor, dedicated to giving you optimum performance. So feel free to have an HD movie marathon with your friends anywhere you want or play quality games whenever you're ready for a break.
- Ready for anything. It is school-friendly. Use this to type your papers, create slideshow presentations, browse e-books, and even read your flash drive. This device comes well-equipped with its version of programs such as Microsoft Office and Adobe PDF reader, plus a USB port.
- Smile, you're on-cam! Its 8-megapixel back camera and 2-megapixel front camera produces quality videos for those of you who enjoy keeping in touch with friends and family through web or video calls. But for those of you who are of the more creative type, perhaps you could use this to shoot your own rendition of "Call Me Maybe," start your own video blog, or even record your own cover of a song. Who knows, this may help pave your way to becoming the next YouTube sensation!
- Stylin'. It could be used as a fashion accessory when you're on the go. Style blogger David Guison, even has a series of photos on his blog that match different colored transformer tabs, with corresponding outfits. What's even greater, is that it remains scratch-proof wherever you take it, due to its 100% Gorilla Glass screen.
What do you think? What are the things that you look for in a gadget? Leave a comment below!