You will need:
Salvaged tank top from the abyss of your closet or neon lace fabric
Old clutch or makeup bag
Needle and thread
- Cut along the seam of your tank top to split open and lay your clutch inside with seams parallel to one another.
- Fold over the open flap to cover the clutch and cut off excess fabric along the outer edges of the clutch.
- Turn the fabric inside out and sew along 3 of the edges to create a case to fit your clutch inside of.
- Turn the fabric right side out so that the edges are seamless and slip your clutch into the lace shell.
- Glue down the fabric to the clutch and let dry.