The instructions from shortofsomething.blogspot.com
What You'll Need:
- Nail polish remover and cotton balls (if you are using pleather, otherwise you won't need these).
- A ruler, a pencil and some cardboard to make a template. I used a pizza box. Reduce, reuse, recycle! Or in this case just reuse.
- Paint (acrylic works best, mine is outdoor acrylic because that is the only kind they had in coral). Two bottles was total overkill, one was way more than I needed. If you are using acrylic paint, get fabric medium as well.
- A sponge brush (or any brush; I like the sponge ones best and already had one from another project).
- Painter's tape. I got Frog Tape. You don't have to get Frog Tape, but DO NOT buy the cheap kind. You only paid a few dollars for the bag you're painting (hopefully), now is the time to splurge. Technically it's not really even splurging because you're only going to use about 1/20th of the roll so there will be lots left for future crafting endeavors.
- Mod Podge (or any other kind of sealant).
Click-through to the link for instructions on how to make the clutch!