What do you get when you take two schools, two jocks, one lovestruck freshman, basketball, pretty girls, and some awesome songs, then mix ‘em all together? You get RIVALRY: Ateneo-La Salle The Musical!
Here are five reasons why you should watch this musical!
1. If you’re from Ateneo or La Salle, then you’ll know how things heat up when basketball season arrives and these two schools battle it out for the championship. But I bet you never imagined the whole competition with song and dance. Now, you can totes see it come alive!
2. The songs are so catchy, you’ll want to get up and dance (and maybe even play ball)!
3. It’s full of kilig moments. Ah, to be young and in love!
4. The issues tackled and lessons learned are universal. So whether or not you’re from Ateneo or La Salle, you will definitely be able to relate.
5. You’ll finally learn the secret to how this whole rivalry began.
Okay, so I know I said five reasons, but here is a bonus reason: You’ll spot two Candy Cuties (Nelsito Gomez and Fred Lo) getting their groove on in the play!
So what are you waiting for? Get your tickets at Ticketworld outlets. Call 891-9999 or visit www.ticketworld.com.ph for more information. A musical feast for every member of the family, RIVALRY: Ateneo-La Salle The Musical – The Second Round runs from Fridays to Sundays starting January 25, 2013 until February 17, 2013 at the Meralco Theater (Friday – Saturday at 8 p.m.; Saturday – Sunday at 3 p.m.).
See you there!
Leave a Reply
We’re ringing in the new year with batch 14 of the Candy Council of Cool! Have you seen their very first All Access feature in our December-January issue? (Page 78!) As you might...
1. Style Equation: Dress + Sunglasses
- 2. 30 Days of Style: Aimee Wood
- 3. Candy TV: #SelfieReady Pink Eyes
- 4. Candy TV: Scene Stealer
- 5. 6 Ways to Style a Scarf
- 6. Style Equation: Bikini + Shorts
- 7. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 8. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 9. Behind the Scenes: The Only Place
- 10. Candy TV: Julia Barretto on the Cover
1. 5 Best No-Makeup Makeup Looks
- 2. 5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
- 3. Beauty Blog Stalking: Polished Pinay
- 4. FN Link Love: New Love Team Alert—Julia Barretto and Enrique Gil
- 5. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 6. How Cool Is Catching Fire’s OST? Very Cool.
- 7. Blast From The Past: Remembering 12 Of Our Fave Shows
- 8. 5 Stylish Girls This Week
- 9. 5 Worst Things That Can Happen to Your Hair
- 10. Get the Look: Janella Salvador's Silky Straight Hair
1. Get the Look: Julia Montes' Glam Curls
- 2. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 3. Twitter Talk: Julia Barretto, Linn Oeymo, Kathryn Bernardo, And More Celebritweets
- 4. Twitter Talk: Kim Chiu, Kathryn Bernardo, Coleen Garcia, And Other Celebritweets This Week
- 5. The Art of Modern-Day Ligaw As Illustrated By Joaquin And Chichay Of Got To Believe
- 6. Twitter Talk: Spooky Celebritweets And More From Lauren Young, Julie Anne San Jose, And More
- 7. Top Tengs: 10 Things You Should Know About The Teng Brothers
- 8. Twitter Talk: Sam Concepcion, Elmo Magalona, Daniel Padilla, And More Celebritweets Rallying Relief Efforts
- 9. 5 Things Not To Do When There's A Supertyphoon Coming
- 10. Twitter Talk: Celebritweets From Julia Barretto, Kathryn Bernardo, Lauren Young, And More
- Broken Dance (Second Chapter)
Second ChapterNikae Clemente: I don't need to know, how he treated me today is enough to know him.When the song played, everyone... Read more
Posted on December 05, 2013, 10:50:02 pm
- Let's play a I've watched that movie Game
Nope. Hours? Read more
Posted on December 05, 2013, 10:03:18 pm
- [REVISED]He's a SHE.
yahhh. pero lie low. di na ako writer eh, reader na lang. haha, medyo busy eh namiss kita Read more
Posted on December 05, 2013, 09:44:10 pm
- Hana ♔: OMGOSH! Hello teentalk! It's been a while :) May kakilala pa ba ko dito?
Quote from: mysteriousgurl16 on February 24, 2013, 08:18:18 pmHAHAHA. Nako kapatid, nagkachat kami ni Vampy Kimmy, napag-usapan ... Read more
Posted on December 05, 2013, 09:25:33 pm
- Dia's Room
Hey Rachel! =] Nice to have a friend from Ateneo, am I right? Correct me if I'm wrong. xD Read more
Posted on December 05, 2013, 08:43:26 pm