Just like that, it’s already December and Christmas is just a few weeks away! I don’t know about you, but Christmas always gets me in a good mood. Maybe it’s all the pretty lights and trees? or maybe it’s all the presents? or maybe it’s the excuse to see friends and family and eat like there’s no tomorrow? Okay, come to think of it, it’s all of the above! Either way, I can’t wait for all the up coming festivities! For now though, I think I’ll just have to keep dreaming of my Christmas wish list and hope the real Santa Claus is out there reading my blog post.
Here’s a little collage of all the things I would love to magically appear underneath my tree…
1. Lady Danger lipstick from MAC. Tried it on once and I’ve been thinking of it ever since!
2. Skechers Plus 3 Raise the Bar wedged sneakers. I badly want a pair in my closet…now! They’re just so cute!
3. High waisted bikini (stained glass bikini from Topshop). I try to go to the beach every chance I get and I’m always on the hunt for a new bikini!
4. Unicorn ring from Boticca. I feel naked without a ring and I just need this in my life.
5. Camo jacket from Topshop. I’ve never been one to sport the menswear trend but I’m willing to give it a shot with this uber cool jacket.
6. Polka dot leather wallet from Luluguinness. My bag is calling out for this oh-so-chic wallet!
7. Acid wash backpack from Topshop. This is a must for all my adventures!
What’s on your Christmas wish list? Share it with me by leaving a comment!
Leave a Reply
One Response to “What We’re Dreaming Of: A Christmas Wish List”
We’re ringing in the new year with batch 14 of the Candy Council of Cool! Have you seen their very first All Access feature in our December-January issue? (Page 78!) As you might...
1. Style Equation: Dress + Sunglasses
- 2. 30 Days of Style: Aimee Wood
- 3. Candy TV: #SelfieReady Pink Eyes
- 4. Candy TV: Scene Stealer
- 5. 6 Ways to Style a Scarf
- 6. Style Equation: Bikini + Shorts
- 7. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 8. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 9. Behind the Scenes: The Only Place
- 10. Candy TV: Julia Barretto on the Cover
1. 5 Best No-Makeup Makeup Looks
- 2. 5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
- 3. Beauty Blog Stalking: Polished Pinay
- 4. FN Link Love: New Love Team Alert—Julia Barretto and Enrique Gil
- 5. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 6. How Cool Is Catching Fire’s OST? Very Cool.
- 7. Blast From The Past: Remembering 12 Of Our Fave Shows
- 8. 5 Stylish Girls This Week
- 9. 5 Worst Things That Can Happen to Your Hair
- 10. Get the Look: Janella Salvador's Silky Straight Hair
1. Get the Look: Julia Montes' Glam Curls
- 2. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 3. Twitter Talk: Julia Barretto, Linn Oeymo, Kathryn Bernardo, And More Celebritweets
- 4. Twitter Talk: Kim Chiu, Kathryn Bernardo, Coleen Garcia, And Other Celebritweets This Week
- 5. The Art of Modern-Day Ligaw As Illustrated By Joaquin And Chichay Of Got To Believe
- 6. Twitter Talk: Spooky Celebritweets And More From Lauren Young, Julie Anne San Jose, And More
- 7. Top Tengs: 10 Things You Should Know About The Teng Brothers
- 8. Twitter Talk: Sam Concepcion, Elmo Magalona, Daniel Padilla, And More Celebritweets Rallying Relief Efforts
- 9. 5 Things Not To Do When There's A Supertyphoon Coming
- 10. Twitter Talk: Celebritweets From Julia Barretto, Kathryn Bernardo, Lauren Young, And More
- The Book that made you a Bookworm
Definitely Harry Potter! I was only a grade 4 student back then! Then 50 shades of Grey. Read more
Posted on Today at 10:53:11 am
- --->Did you ever fall for a character in the book you were reading?
I absolutely do. To the point that I made Jamie Dornan my wallpaper on my gadgets. (although I'd fall in love with Jamie at fir... Read more
Posted on Today at 10:51:29 am
- Feeling ko masarap maging third party, tingin nyo?
This is what I am now... "The other woman.." "Kabet" "Mistress" , "Third party", "Relationship wrecker" or whatever you can names... Read more
Posted on Today at 10:16:48 am
- What Perfume are you wearing?
I have a huge backlog of Bath and Body Works scents. Read more
Posted on Today at 08:19:41 am
- Korean Idol Group: EXO/EXO-K/EXO-M
My personal ~like from their discography is 365. They performed that too. It was fun.Best moment was when G-Dragon and some EX... Read more
Posted on Today at 08:16:28 am