Exactly a day after I was feeling a little emotera, I found myself sitting on the grass with two of my closest friends from college, waiting for Up Dharma Down to go onstage. It was a beautiful night—full moon, brisk weather, good conversation, and all.
I expected UDD to play six or seven songs (we paid 500 bucks for the entrance fee + their new album, Capacities), but we were treated to an almost two-hour show. Can you say sulit? I’m sure I looked like an idiot, flailing like there’s no one watching, but I didn’t care because I was in a room full of people who felt the same way. I was sad and sick, and the show got rid of all the bad feels.
Because it was such an impromptu trip, we all snuck out of something to be there. Absolutely worth it. Sometimes, things just fall into place and the universe gets your act together for you.
Leave a Reply
One Response to “What We Need: Music and Friends”
We’re ringing in the new year with batch 14 of the Candy Council of Cool! Have you seen their very first All Access feature in our December-January issue? (Page 78!) As you might...
1. Style Equation: Dress + Sunglasses
- 2. 30 Days of Style: Aimee Wood
- 3. Candy TV: #SelfieReady Pink Eyes
- 4. Candy TV: Scene Stealer
- 5. 6 Ways to Style a Scarf
- 6. Style Equation: Bikini + Shorts
- 7. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 8. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 9. Candy TV: Julia Barretto on the Cover
- 10. Behind the Scenes: The Only Place
1. 5 Best No-Makeup Makeup Looks
- 2. 5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
- 3. Beauty Blog Stalking: Polished Pinay
- 4. FN Link Love: New Love Team Alert—Julia Barretto and Enrique Gil
- 5. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 6. How Cool Is Catching Fire’s OST? Very Cool.
- 7. Blast From The Past: Remembering 12 Of Our Fave Shows
- 8. 5 Stylish Girls This Week
- 9. 5 Worst Things That Can Happen to Your Hair
- 10. Get the Look: Janella Salvador's Silky Straight Hair
1. Get the Look: Julia Montes' Glam Curls
- 2. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 3. Twitter Talk: Julia Barretto, Linn Oeymo, Kathryn Bernardo, And More Celebritweets
- 4. Twitter Talk: Kim Chiu, Kathryn Bernardo, Coleen Garcia, And Other Celebritweets This Week
- 5. The Art of Modern-Day Ligaw As Illustrated By Joaquin And Chichay Of Got To Believe
- 6. Twitter Talk: Spooky Celebritweets And More From Lauren Young, Julie Anne San Jose, And More
- 7. Top Tengs: 10 Things You Should Know About The Teng Brothers
- 8. Twitter Talk: Sam Concepcion, Elmo Magalona, Daniel Padilla, And More Celebritweets Rallying Relief Efforts
- 9. 5 Things Not To Do When There's A Supertyphoon Coming
- 10. Twitter Talk: Celebritweets From Julia Barretto, Kathryn Bernardo, Lauren Young, And More
- Online Shopping [Merged]
Almost all my online shopping comes from Amazon. Read more
Posted on Today at 04:24:39 am
- The Book that made you a Bookworm
Quote from: pink_chiklet78 on December 06, 2013, 10:53:11 am Then 50 shades of Grey. LOL that's a first. Read more
Posted on Today at 04:23:08 am
- What do you splurge on?
Original DVD boxed sets or special edition sets. Read more
Posted on Today at 04:21:58 am
- Me and the Creative Corner! *(The Making of EVER AFTER) Chapter 2* UP!
Ate Paula!! hindi ko alam kung natatandaan mo ako, pero kung hindi okay lang din! mangungulit ulit ako para matandaan mo ako. le... Read more
Posted on Today at 01:13:15 am
- If Only I Could Be
Chapter 1.Someone’s POV“Ian, I love you babe”Ringggg!!!&nb sp;I woke up with sweats all over my body. Here I am again. This feel... Read more
Posted on December 06, 2013, 10:26:19 pm