Day in the Life of Candy
It’s the weekend, yo! And while you busy girlies are taking a much-deserved break from all your school dramz, allow me to regale you with fanciful tales (not really) of a couple of things I’ve been keeping close to my
cold old heart these days.
1. Milo Greene’s “1957.” I don’t always feel compelled to look up the music video of every new song I like, but I’m glad I ended up stumbling across this one. Thoughts on that ending at the lake? I think this calls for a passcussion AKA a passionate discussion. Preferably over donuts and caramel lattes.
2. The holidays are a long way off, still (ha, see what I just did there), but you might want to check out this movie right about now, just because it’s probably the most charming, touching Christmas-themed film you’ll ever come across. If I’m wrong, let me know. But watch it first. It’s about a sweet old man who goes on a date with his beautiful neighbor, and it will hurt you. In a good way.
What are you doing this weekend? And have you seen our August issue? Have you seen our August issue? Have you seen our August issue?
P.S. Now that I’ve got your precious attention, sort of, I hope you can head over to this site and vote for your favorite books for the first Filipino Readers’ Choice Awards. Table for Two and Fangirl are both nominated, hint, hint! Show some love also for former EIC Ines Yao and contributing lifestyle writer Chinggay Labrador—both Candy Girls at heart forever. Muchas gracias!
Leave a Reply
'All Dressed Up and Nowhere to Go' appeared in our May issue, featuring photography by Cenon Norial III, styling by Jed Gregorio, makeup by Sari Campos,...
Have you seen the movie? Take this to find out which of these four ladies are you most like!
- Last Book You've Read
Confessions of an Angry Girl by Louise Rozett Read more
Posted on Today at 08:42:10 am
- Favorite Paulo Coelho Book.
Quote from: alyloony on Today at 01:32:01 amEleven Minutes! The best talaga lol really? tried reading it but didn't like it much... Read more
Posted on Today at 07:57:08 am
- ..tara, SUE-mama ka sakin at hawakin ang aking kamay. Tayo ay MAGLALAKBAY.... ;)
Quote from: PseudoWriter on June 18, 2013, 09:45:02 pmNagdouble major ka ba ngayon? Wow. Oo kakalerkey si mama gumawa ng 2nd ass... Read more
Posted on Today at 07:22:19 am
- ♥ [STEPH] Travel. Fall in love. Be happy. (ask.fm/tepaicruz)
Quote from: babypinko8 on June 19, 2013, 10:21:41 amI'm doing good naman. Better. Hehe ikaww? May pasok na?okie lang naman ako s... Read more
Posted on Today at 07:11:50 am
- --->Mistakes Made<---Chapter One posted! Readers please :)
Yun oh, first textan palang may ganung effect na. Galing sis, aantayin ko next UD mo, na eexcite ako sa story Read more
Posted on Today at 05:45:57 am