Day in the Life of Candy
1. the act of acquiring material possessions in an attempt to distract oneself from anxiety, exhaustion, helplessness, sadness, and other undesirable emotions
2. often characterized by incessant justification (‘but I need these Mickey Mouse sunglasses in my life!’), temporary glee, shortness of breath, loss of judgment, deep love for newly-acquired possessions (‘OMG I love these leather pockets they’re so cute I want to die’), and deep hate for newly-acquired possessions (‘OMG I hate these leather pockets I feel bad and I want to die’)
3. may also be accompanied by stress eating (see: potato chips, chocnut mochi ice cream, and other things that will not contribute to one’s general health and well-being when ingested)
: synonyms: browsing, window shopping, just trying it on
Leave a Reply
5 Responses to “What We Love/Hate: Stress Shopping”
Sharing a few of my favorite memories from the Wanderland music festival: We can’t wait for Wanderland 2014! Photos courtesy of...
Have you seen the movie? Take this to find out which of these four ladies are you most like!
- Any beauty-related questions?
if sa mukha you can try sense by usana Read more
Posted on Today at 12:36:19 pm
- Supplements and Vitamins for the skin [Merged]
Quote from: sairielrose on May 13, 2013, 09:35:20 pmsan nkakabili nito sis??hi sis interested ka ba sa proflavanol? you can cont... Read more
Posted on Today at 12:35:19 pm
- Zai. - Always missing Teentalk. Pasok ka :)
2nd year out of 6 years in high school na ako Kainis nga eh, extend ng 6 years, pero okay na rin lol Read more
Posted on Today at 11:26:43 am
- Bring Me Back To Reality (14 chapters up! accio readers!)
Omygosh omygosh omygosh omygoshIs this turning into a story about a psychotic girl who just killed a person dear to her? Yes, ye... Read more
Posted on Today at 11:21:17 am
- Re: Give Me A Word That Starts With... ☺Season 13☺
anatomy b? Read more
Posted on Today at 11:19:44 am