It’s been a ridiculously hot summer but, you guys, WINTER IS COMING. After months and months of waiting, Game of Thrones is back with 10 new episodes that I’m sure will be as TDF as the first season.
Angel and I are huge fans of the HBO medieval fantasy series, so we were beyond thrilled when we got an invite to the season 2 premiere, where the first episode was screened. But hold up, for the sweet summer children (read: newbies) reading this, hop on over to HBO.com for a primer. Better yet, watch the entire first season!
I won’t recap ep 201 here—the Internet has recapped it to death—but I will tell you what to keep your eyes peeled for. (SPOILER ALERT!)
Catch the season 2 premiere on HBO Asia tonight at 9 p.m. Photos courtesy of HBO Asia.
Leave a Reply
One Response to “What We Watch: Game of Thrones Season 2”
We’re ringing in the new year with batch 14 of the Candy Council of Cool! Have you seen their very first All Access feature in our December-January issue? (Page 78!) As you might...
1. Style Equation: Dress + Sunglasses
- 2. 30 Days of Style: Aimee Wood
- 3. Candy TV: #SelfieReady Pink Eyes
- 4. Candy TV: Scene Stealer
- 5. 6 Ways to Style a Scarf
- 6. Style Equation: Bikini + Shorts
- 7. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 8. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 9. Behind the Scenes: The Only Place
- 10. Candy TV: Julia Barretto on the Cover
1. 5 Best No-Makeup Makeup Looks
- 2. 5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
- 3. Beauty Blog Stalking: Polished Pinay
- 4. FN Link Love: New Love Team Alert—Julia Barretto and Enrique Gil
- 5. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 6. How Cool Is Catching Fire’s OST? Very Cool.
- 7. Blast From The Past: Remembering 12 Of Our Fave Shows
- 8. 5 Stylish Girls This Week
- 9. 5 Worst Things That Can Happen to Your Hair
- 10. Get the Look: Janella Salvador's Silky Straight Hair
1. Get the Look: Julia Montes' Glam Curls
- 2. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 3. Twitter Talk: Julia Barretto, Linn Oeymo, Kathryn Bernardo, And More Celebritweets
- 4. Twitter Talk: Kim Chiu, Kathryn Bernardo, Coleen Garcia, And Other Celebritweets This Week
- 5. The Art of Modern-Day Ligaw As Illustrated By Joaquin And Chichay Of Got To Believe
- 6. Twitter Talk: Spooky Celebritweets And More From Lauren Young, Julie Anne San Jose, And More
- 7. Top Tengs: 10 Things You Should Know About The Teng Brothers
- 8. Twitter Talk: Sam Concepcion, Elmo Magalona, Daniel Padilla, And More Celebritweets Rallying Relief Efforts
- 9. 5 Things Not To Do When There's A Supertyphoon Coming
- 10. Twitter Talk: Celebritweets From Julia Barretto, Kathryn Bernardo, Lauren Young, And More
- What Perfume are you wearing?
I have a huge backlog of Bath and Body Works scents. Read more
Posted on Today at 08:19:41 am
- Korean Idol Group: EXO/EXO-K/EXO-M
My personal ~like from their discography is 365. They performed that too. It was fun.Best moment was when G-Dragon and some EX... Read more
Posted on Today at 08:16:28 am
- What Do You Collect? v.2
Quote from: marzorie_25 on Today at 06:43:40 amI collect merchandise of my favorite singers/groups.60% - DBSK/TVXQ30% - One Dire... Read more
Posted on Today at 08:14:28 am
- which do you prefer: a boy bestfriend or a girl bestfriend???
I don't know if it's considered here... pero I prefer a gay best friend. Read more
Posted on Today at 06:48:56 am
- 3 Things You Can't Live Without Doing...
1. Listening to music >> Feeling ko patay na bata ako kung di ako makikinig ng music.2. Fangirling >> Connected din sa pakikinig... Read more
Posted on Today at 06:46:07 am