Day in the Life of Candy
- You Facebook chat them and say, “IT’S BEEN DECIDED that we’re having a sleepover at your place tonight. Be there in 20 minutes,” and their only response is, “Okay!” (Note: We’re grown-up kids so we don’t have as much parental convincing to do.)
- You’re so honest with each other that you bicker over the most ridiculous things. Seriously, people have come to expect you to (lovingly) fight whenever the gang gets together. One time, there were pendants and bottle caps and tissue paper flying everywhere!
- You make absurd DJ names for them like Jeaniroquai and Hanskilletz, and they have no choice but to accept it.
- You flail with each other when your fave band skips your country on their tour. Or when they schedule a concert in another country a mere 1.5 weeks before you’re supposed to be there. (Hi, Foster the People, HAAAAAI!)
Merry Christmas to my gelays, Jean and Hannah! <3
P.S. We need a nicer pic together!
Leave a Reply
Sharing a few of my favorite memories from the Wanderland music festival: We can’t wait for Wanderland 2014! Photos courtesy of...
Have you seen the movie? Take this to find out which of these four ladies are you most like!
- ♥FREEDOM WALL♥ season 8
panira ng diet ang nutella Read more
Posted on Today at 02:54:13 am
- ~What time is it? Season 3 finally!
2:47 am - thinking of eating nutella sandwhich again ... but no i must stop this obsession Read more
Posted on Today at 02:48:37 am
- << LUMPY SPACE CLARA >> I can be smooth; someone punch out my lumps! D:
kaya nga nag aabang talaga ako ng mga giveaway e google is my best friend pag ni-release na yung setlist ng LP sa concert nila ... Read more
Posted on Today at 02:43:16 am
- Let's play a I've watched that movie Game
nope Pearl Harbor? Read more
Posted on Today at 02:37:53 am
- Is it just me or are there less and less active Teentalkers these days?
Quote from: im_numb10 on May 25, 2013, 08:32:32 pmHindi na nga masyado talagang maingay ngayon. Dati kapag summer 24/7 may onlin... Read more
Posted on Today at 02:08:07 am