Hey Candy Girls!
Are you a fan of Twilight, The Vampire Diaries, Teen Wolf, or X-Men: First Class? If you are, then it’s time to prove how much you love these shows/movies and the people who star in them!
Candy wants to know which hot vampire you’d allow to drain you, which lady vamp you’d trade places with in a snap, which teen wolf you’d run to the woods with, which hairy beast you’d most likely kiss, and which mutant’s power you’d want to have. Here are my picks!
The Vampire Diaries‘ Damon (Ian Somerhalder) and Katherine (Nina Dobrev), The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1‘s Seth (Booboo Stewart), and X-Men: First Class‘s Beast (Nicholas Hoult) and Magneto (Michael Fassbender)
I had a hard time picking between bad-boy vampires James or Damon, but then again, I’ve loved Ian Somerhalder since I watched him in Young Americans, so Damon automatically wins my vote. Taylor Lautner’s Jacob would have gotten my shapeshifter vote, but after seeing Booboo’s recent pictures (he’s grown up to be such a cutie!), I’ve switched over to his wolf pack. Haha!
Vote for your favorite supernatural beings here. Promise, it will only take a minute or even less! The exciting results will come out in the Breaking Dawn – Part 1 Special that Candy will be releasing this November. Show your undying support by voting now, and please tell your friends to vote too!
It’s a fight to the finish, and only one being will be hailed the winner!
Leave a Reply
One Response to “What We Love: Supernatural Beings”
We’re ringing in the new year with batch 14 of the Candy Council of Cool! Have you seen their very first All Access feature in our December-January issue? (Page 78!) As you might...
1. Style Equation: Dress + Sunglasses
- 2. 30 Days of Style: Aimee Wood
- 3. Candy TV: #SelfieReady Pink Eyes
- 4. Candy TV: Scene Stealer
- 5. 6 Ways to Style a Scarf
- 6. Style Equation: Bikini + Shorts
- 7. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 8. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 9. Behind the Scenes: The Only Place
- 10. Candy TV: Julia Barretto on the Cover
1. 5 Best No-Makeup Makeup Looks
- 2. 5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
- 3. Beauty Blog Stalking: Polished Pinay
- 4. FN Link Love: New Love Team Alert—Julia Barretto and Enrique Gil
- 5. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 6. How Cool Is Catching Fire’s OST? Very Cool.
- 7. Blast From The Past: Remembering 12 Of Our Fave Shows
- 8. 5 Stylish Girls This Week
- 9. 5 Worst Things That Can Happen to Your Hair
- 10. Get the Look: Janella Salvador's Silky Straight Hair
1. Get the Look: Julia Montes' Glam Curls
- 2. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 3. Twitter Talk: Julia Barretto, Linn Oeymo, Kathryn Bernardo, And More Celebritweets
- 4. Twitter Talk: Kim Chiu, Kathryn Bernardo, Coleen Garcia, And Other Celebritweets This Week
- 5. The Art of Modern-Day Ligaw As Illustrated By Joaquin And Chichay Of Got To Believe
- 6. Twitter Talk: Spooky Celebritweets And More From Lauren Young, Julie Anne San Jose, And More
- 7. Top Tengs: 10 Things You Should Know About The Teng Brothers
- 8. Twitter Talk: Sam Concepcion, Elmo Magalona, Daniel Padilla, And More Celebritweets Rallying Relief Efforts
- 9. 5 Things Not To Do When There's A Supertyphoon Coming
- 10. Twitter Talk: Celebritweets From Julia Barretto, Kathryn Bernardo, Lauren Young, And More
- If Only I Could Be
Chapter 1.Someone’s POV“Ian, I love you babe”Ringggg!!!&nb sp;I woke up with sweats all over my body. Here I am again. This feel... Read more
Posted on December 06, 2013, 10:26:19 pm
- The Book that made you a Bookworm
Well, as for me the book that turned me to a book worm are the following: How to get from where you are, to where you want ... Read more
Posted on December 06, 2013, 08:17:33 pm
- Quotes Thread [read page 1]
Wow Read more
Posted on December 06, 2013, 08:05:46 pm
Contractubex is a highly effective treatment for all scar types. it actively promotes the healing process of the skin and reduce... Read more
Posted on December 06, 2013, 04:51:05 pm
- --->Did you ever fall for a character in the book you were reading?
LOL my own personal Christina Grey will always be Alexander Skarsgard. http://ins tagram.com/p/acqzdyF j8K/ Read more
Posted on December 06, 2013, 03:31:13 pm