As a Candy intern this summer, I’m happy that I get to do more than just help out in the Candy headquarters. I’m lucky that I get to tag along with Marla and Sam whenever they have events or shoots to go to!
Last Tuesday, Marla sent me to the Rio Mints launch at the Robot Bar along Makati Ave. The brand launched their six fun and exciting Rio Mint flavors and these are Burgundy Grape, Green Tea & Peppermint, Honey Melon, Cool Peach Jasmine, Pink Grapefruit and Juicy Lychee!
This event tied up with the School of Fashion and the Arts (SOFA) as they had a fashion show modeling the designs of six of the top students from SOFA. It was a fun show where they not only modeled the unique clothes, but showcased the different Rio Mints as well! The SOFA students were tasked to design clothes that they believed best presented the personality of a certain flavor of Rio Mints.
These sugar free Rio Mints are packaged in the cutest aluminum cases that you’d surely want to reuse! They are small, yet still oh so fashionable!
How cool is that! You can even make it into some cute accessory!
My two top Rio Mints, Honey Melon and Burgundy Grape!
I certainly love my Honey Melon! Which Rio Mint are you?
Leave a Reply
2 Responses to “Minty Fresh”
We’re ringing in the new year with batch 14 of the Candy Council of Cool! Have you seen their very first All Access feature in our December-January issue? (Page 78!) As you might...
1. Style Equation: Dress + Sunglasses
- 2. 30 Days of Style: Aimee Wood
- 3. Candy TV: #SelfieReady Pink Eyes
- 4. Candy TV: Scene Stealer
- 5. 6 Ways to Style a Scarf
- 6. Style Equation: Bikini + Shorts
- 7. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 8. 5 in 5: Dominic Roque
- 9. Candy TV: Julia Barretto on the Cover
- 10. Behind the Scenes: The Only Place
1. 5 Best No-Makeup Makeup Looks
- 2. 5 Things You Missed While You Were In School
- 3. Beauty Blog Stalking: Polished Pinay
- 4. FN Link Love: New Love Team Alert—Julia Barretto and Enrique Gil
- 5. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 6. How Cool Is Catching Fire’s OST? Very Cool.
- 7. Blast From The Past: Remembering 12 Of Our Fave Shows
- 8. 5 Stylish Girls This Week
- 9. 5 Worst Things That Can Happen to Your Hair
- 10. Get the Look: Janella Salvador's Silky Straight Hair
1. Get the Look: Julia Montes' Glam Curls
- 2. Get the Look: Kathryn Bernardo's Neutral Makeup
- 3. Twitter Talk: Julia Barretto, Linn Oeymo, Kathryn Bernardo, And More Celebritweets
- 4. Twitter Talk: Kim Chiu, Kathryn Bernardo, Coleen Garcia, And Other Celebritweets This Week
- 5. The Art of Modern-Day Ligaw As Illustrated By Joaquin And Chichay Of Got To Believe
- 6. Twitter Talk: Spooky Celebritweets And More From Lauren Young, Julie Anne San Jose, And More
- 7. Top Tengs: 10 Things You Should Know About The Teng Brothers
- 8. Twitter Talk: Sam Concepcion, Elmo Magalona, Daniel Padilla, And More Celebritweets Rallying Relief Efforts
- 9. 5 Things Not To Do When There's A Supertyphoon Coming
- 10. Twitter Talk: Celebritweets From Julia Barretto, Kathryn Bernardo, Lauren Young, And More
- FAQs - Frequently Asked Questions. (Newbies, please read this.) *UPDATED!*
Salamat sa information Read more
Posted on Today at 09:09:40 pm
- QuickSilva's Pad
Quote from: quick.silva on December 06, 2013, 03:14:13 amHi Rachel. We could definitely be friends. What have you been up to lat... Read more
Posted on Today at 06:40:42 pm
- Hana ♔: OMGOSH! Hello teentalk! It's been a while :) May kakilala pa ba ko dito?
Quote from: nahchan on December 05, 2013, 09:25:33 pmHELLOOOOOOOOO! Lol! Feb ka pa nagpost dto tapos december pa reply ko. Haha!... Read more
Posted on Today at 06:33:05 pm
- My Sweet Revenge Turn Into A Sweet Disaster - 
.+*'[NOTE 01]'*+.As part of my plan..I decided to change..My appearance..My attitude..EVERYTHING !!From now on..I am just breathi... Read more
Posted on Today at 04:49:32 pm
- My Philophobic Princess *NEW STORY*
CHAPTER ONE Color coding Aye-Red 10;Vince-Blue Ga yle-Pink Cyrus-G reen Aye 39;s POV &q uot;Beeeees! Halika na bili Read more
Posted on Today at 03:51:40 pm