Day in the Life of Candy
My mom celebrates her 54th birthday today! Here are 10 reasons why I think I have the best mom in the world.
1. She takes great care of everyone around her—me, my dad, my sisters, my lola, her brothers and sisters, and pretty much everyone who needs her.
2. She takes good care of herself, too! I admire her for always eating right and exercising. I love how people think she’s my older sister. (But I hate the fact that she is sexier than me. Hahaha!)
3. She’s a dancing queen. All her trophies and awards prove it!
4. She’s a really good teacher. When my sisters and I were younger, I remember how she used to make reviewers for us and help us study for exams. Perhaps that’s why we always got good grades!
5. She’s passionate about everything she does. Whether it’s her dancing, teaching, or numerous other activities, she always gives her 101 per cent!
6. She’s a great cook. She taught our current cook everything she knows! Hmm, no wonder it’s so hard for my dad, my sisters, and I to go on a diet.
7. She’s a great host and events organizer. When I had my debut, she organized everything! She also loves throwing parties at home and I’m sure all the people who have ever attended a party at our house will agree that it’s always fun and filling!
8. She’s always supportive of our endeavors. I don’t think she’s ever missed a graduation, piano recital, ballet recital, or any other big event in our lives.
9. She’s truly one of the kindest, most generous people I know. Even though I’m working already, she continues to give me treats, whether it’s food, clothes, beauty products, trips, and more!
10. She’s one of my best friends. I know I can always turn to her for advice and she’s there whenever I need a shoulder to cry on.
Happy birthday, Ma! My wish for you is to have a longer, happier, healthier life. I may not be able to repay you for everything you’ve done for me, but when I have kids of my own, my only hope is to be as great a mom to them as you are to me, Liz, and Sabs.
We love you!!! @};-
Leave a Reply
7 Responses to “Happy Birthday, Mama!”
I won't deny it: I spend way too much time online. Mostly I'm just stalking people on Facebook and Instagram, other times I'm doing something more useful like reading articles...
Have you seen the movie? Take this to find out which of these four ladies are you most like!
- << LUMPY SPACE CLARA >> I can be smooth; someone punch out my lumps! D:
Lars Tenobor IX
@Zai: It was a win-win situation then.. x]i'm just constantly disappointed with real life kaya puro mga ganung pinagaatupag ko..... Read more
Posted on Today at 08:17:43 am
- All about: Twitter
http://twitter.com/F ishesInTheSea (former TobiMeansLove)I don't follow back all the time but if I see that your tweets are inter... Read more
Posted on Today at 07:18:22 am
- The Diary of an Amoral
Chapter 1: Meet KevinMay 10.He called me at about 10PM Friday night. I was at a mini high school reunion with about six other pe... Read more
Posted on Today at 07:06:39 am
Lol. problema ko din to. Hahaha. Kaya di ako nag bublush on kasi lagi akong namumula. Pag mainit, pag naiinis, pag tumatawa Wala... Read more
Posted on Today at 06:18:22 am
- One year ago...
A year ago I was excited for college and writing updates for my story.Now, I am stress that school's starting again. HAHAHA. and... Read more
Posted on Today at 06:16:24 am